the surrealist compliment generator

Never pet your dog when it is on fire.
...um ok! :er:

Its a far far better thing I do than to require that you find me a hammer and pummel me with all due diligence.

You are as dazzling as a pregnant cow attired in electrical sockets. NICE!!! lol

core_17 said:
And these are supposed to be COMPLIMENTS?

Your sweet voice is like the snap of a bra strap upon a sun burnt back.

this one made me laugh out loud at work and choke on my spit when I tried to hold it in.

'Lo, EUREKA,' I yelled into the cat, 'Thou art truly laborious and divergent. My nose bleeds for your impending encounter with the front fender of a Mercedes Benz.'

Why a Merc? would a Mack truck not be more discriptive?

finally one that suits me:

May you always be as vivid as your hallucinations. :mrgreen:

"La pluie de vos insultes n'atteint pas le parapluie de mon indifference." [Translates to "The rain of your insults does not reach the umbrella of my indifference."]

also: Suffer, for you are toasting the Marzipan!.. (..and may I upon pretense ring latent tintinabulations for your Andalusian raisins!)

and: Hearty woes and congratulations on your recent conquest of the Islets of Mundane!

and the best of all: The perils of your eyelashes torture my libido into a state of crass belief in Roman Catholicism :confused:

"You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island. " :confused:
"In hunger you most certainly drool your tongue like a well-oiled pendulum, swinging to and fro in a sinusoidal frieze befitting a wounded mosque. " :confused:

"You wear your ears well, true to the testament of loose fitting flesh. "

and my favorite!;
"You have been blessed with the egregious qualities of a duffle-bag in His Majesty's Royal Navy. "
laura

JonMikal said:
finally one that suits me:

May you always be as vivid as your hallucinations. :mrgreen:

i'm thinking "stories!!" share...details please...let me get the popcorn and sweet tea....

ok..go.

aprilraven said:
i'm thinking "stories!!" share...details please...let me get the popcorn and sweet tea....

ok..go.

wellllllll, have you ever seen a flying purple elephant with bicycle wheels for ears? more later..............

Most reactions

Back