The Tango

joemc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was shot at around noon and the effect was achieved in the camera (for the most part) I underexposed a used a ton of snooted flash from a SB-800

Comments and suggestions welcome.
Cheers, joe

Last edited:
I think that this shot is awesome. The only thing I can think to say that would make it more appealing to me is possibly lighten up the white skin of his face just a tiny bit. But then again that might take away from the detail in his eye. The detail is incredible. I especially like the detail you picked up in his beak (that flaking appearance)

Yeah, I'd personally lighten the whole image like another half a stop or so, maybe more. Creative use of flash though :thumbup:

Love, love, love this shot. A very creative and artistic flair with a fairly common subject. The colors are vibrant and beautiful and pop out so much on that black background. The composition is superb, there is something interesting about his wing framing the bottom of the shot. Everything that needs to be in focus looks perfectly in focus. Finally clever title :)

Thanks a lot.... I really appreciate your comments ;)

Cheers, joe

Hello to all

The photo is amazing I really appreciate your work,your creativity, keep it up The bird is really awesome
Please keep sharing

Thanks for sharing

Most reactions

Back