The THANK YOU thread!!!!

Thanks to everybody who deserves it...you usually don't know who yu are are this was pointless.

Thank you Hertz because he gives always good advice... for everything...

And Rob for beiing such a friendly guy over here :)

And thank you MD for being my virtual friend here :) I miss you:)

Well...I want to say thanks to everyone here. You have taught me alot and off topic always seems to make me laugh. You are all very supportive and willing to help, that says alot about the kind of people here...

I wanted to say Thanks to Photogoddess for really sparking my interest in photography and helping me with all my questions (and for sending to photo class with your kids to learn more). Also, for giving me your left overs.;) Though, I have a long ways to go...I've come a long ways too! :hugs:

Also, Thanks to eveyone that I've met on the TPF meet ups, you all are amazing people. :lovey:

Thanks to everyone who knows me, and also everyone who doesn't really! Everyone who came on the european meet gets a special hug, especially the lovely Polish one (she knows who she is!).

Hopefully I can meet a few of you US types in 2006!

Rob

I'm going to give Lafoto another thanks, for taking the time to index the themes forum! That will make things MUCH easier!

thanks to all the admins and moderators for keeping the peace and keeping this wonderful forum spam free!

thanks to everyone for their help/advice and for sharing their wonderful comments. thanks to everyone here for sharing their world with us through their photos and for giving me such a fun way to procrastinate and avoid doing any actual work! :mrgreen:

Rob said:
Thanks to everyone who knows me, and also everyone who doesn't really! Everyone who came on the european meet gets a special hug, especially the lovely Polish one (she knows who she is!).

Rob

:lovey: :lovey: :D

I have a lot of people to thank...
Chase, of course, who made it all possible
All Mods for moderating and being such amazing people all as much as you are.
For so awesomely editing my pics: JonK, Woodsac and Jocose
For always posting incredible and inspiring work: woodsac, chiller and Jm, of course
For the "conspiracy or coincidence" thread: Jocose, Shutteredeye aka Bace with a period, aprilraven for starting it all and everybody else who participated. it was crazy!
And special thanks to people I simply enjoy a lot, thaks to all of you for being so awesome: Britt (peanuts), Jason the healer (JTHphoto), Darin for making us speak of potholes in china, Chiller for Seasons Grievings, Jocose for indeed being jocose, Jon (Verbal) cause as says your rep caption you really do have a spectacular aura about, and of course Mentos, aprilraven and anicole
And everybody who comments my pics and makes me wanna go on: THANKS!!!
Thanks to everybody here for being inspiring and so kind to me. I love you all. :hug::

Rock on people!
:headbang:

...now i'm sure i'm forgetting someone..?

Most reactions

Back