Camera Model: (NIKON D200)
Lens Focal Length: 200,00 mm ()
Shutter Speed: 1/640 sec
F-Number: F2,8
ISO: 100
Compensation: EV 6/6
This exif goes for the two shots.

:alien:

Very good work there - I really like seeing the full open wing in such detail and not fully blurrd in the second shot - and the eye in the first looks like he has noticed that he is on camera ;)
Good exposures, shapness, colour and framing is not too tight
Well done! :)

Nice shot. Tell me more about that lens. I'm drooling over the IQ.

Thanks a lot Overread & Rhys for the nice comments.:thumbup:
@Rhys they are taken with my 70-200 VR nikkor lens known for all god things you can think of, i guess once you own one you will never sell it( at least I won't):wink::)

I like it. He's not a thief though. It belongs to no one. Only silly humans attempt to establish and claim dominion. Birds and wildlife know better. :D

I like it. He's not a thief though. It belongs to no one. Only silly humans attempt to establish and claim dominion. Birds and wildlife know better. :D

tell that to a husky with a bone ;)

@Bifurcator thx a lot for your comment...yet is the bird not stealing from the tree?

That 70-200 VR is f2.8 or f4? I am thinking hard about selling my 70-300 f4-5.6IS and replacing it with a 70-200 f4 IS. I don't honestly find the extra 100mm to be very interesting.

@Rhys the 70-200 vr is a f/2.8 all the way and one of the best lenses for nikon body's.
imho.
Once you have you have it you'll ever sell it again.
Heavy though to carry around but hey it strengthens your arms.:D

Most reactions

Back