The three Ns

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While I was taking some photos of my camera collection the three Ns would not go away until I took some photos of them. Only one umbrella and taken in the middle of the room.

Nicholas being himself
camera200610152542copy.jpg

Natalie getting ready to go out
camera200610152536copy.jpg

Nathan trying on his gear for hockey practice
camera200610152531copy.jpg

camera200610152529copy.jpg

I’m a real candid person and not much into portraits these days so I try not to promote the portraits. I only do them from time to time when m family pressures me. I like to just grab the camera and go, not into a lot of setup and testing.

Cheers,

Eric

Oh but these so much more the child in the child portrait. I like these so much! They are so nicely natural!!!

Eric, I LOVE when you post pics of your neice and nephews!!! You always do such a wonderful job at capturing them!

Thanks, they love to have their photos taken and recently I have not been shooting enough of them, they are growing so fast. As soon as they saw the umbrella and tripod out they would not leave me along until I took some photos of them. I will have to shoot some more soon. The twins have a birthday on the 29th so they have a Halloween party as well so I will have to shoot some more portraits of them then.

Eric

Ohhh..... very nice, Eric.

I have to think about the technical side of shooting that black and white hockey outfit, keeping the detail you have in both the shadows and the highlights. Perfect color balance too.

Aside from all that, your shots of your kids always make me smile.

Pete

Christie Photo said:
Ohhh..... very nice, Eric.

I have to think about the technical side of shooting that black and white hockey outfit, keeping the detail you have in both the shadows and the highlights. Perfect color balance too.

Aside from all that, your shots of your kids always make me smile.

Pete

Why thank you, I will take that as a great compliment. I really don’t have patients for setting up studio shots an I just throw up an umbrella, do a few test shots and keep my fingers crossed. I have a desire to do it again soon so I may have some more shots to post.

Eric

Really enjoyed these shots, Eric. I especially like the one of Nicholas ... it's just so funny yet natural at the same time.

Most reactions

Back