The time, stopped.

ozzono

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.carlosbravo.net
I recognize that this image, she is enough stranger, but my photography, usually it has this rule. The right part, is real image, the left is reflected in a crystal. Simulation cross process digital. Greetings from Spain.

Reconozco que esta imagen, es bastante extraña, pero mi fotografía, suele tener esta regla, muy amenudo. La parte derecha, es imagen real, la izquierda es reflejada en un cristal. Simulación proceso cruzado digital.

timestopped8av.jpg

Puede ser extraña, pero me gusta muchísimo.
Todas tus fotos hechas por la Holga y pasadas por ese 'proceso cruzado digital' (no sé lo que significa o cómo se lo hace pero los resultados me gustan!) son algo especial y muy bonitas.

It may well be stange, but I like it a lot.
All your photos taken with your Holga which went to this cross processing thing (I don't know what it means and how you do it, but I like the outcome!) are something special and they are very pretty!

Muchas gracias, LaFoto, me alegro mucho de que te gusten las fotos que estoy subiendo ultimamente.
Como he comentado con anterioridad, mi estilo, es mas bien, poco convencional, y me gusta experimentar y buscar cosas diferentes.
Estas fotos que estoy subiendo con esos procesos cruzados, son fotos realizadas con la Canon EOS 20D, pero he buscado una solución para intentar conseguir los efectos que se experimentan con los procesos cruzados analógicos.
Tengo tambien una camara Lomo, de la marca Holga, y he hecho algunas fotos, en diapositiva, y revelado como negativo normal, y los colores que se consiguen son muy saturados, y con tonalidades muy llamativas, de color verdoso, y amarillo.
Explicaré en este foro, como he conseguido imitar esos procesos analógicos, con tecnicas digitales, pues son varios compañeros, los que me piden que explique esta técnica.
Un abrazo.

Thank you very much, LaFoto, I am glad much of which you like the photos that I am raising last. Since I have commented previously, my style, is but well, little conventional, and I like to experience and to look for different things. These photos that I am raising with those cross process, are photos made with Canon EOS 20D, but I have looked for a solution to try to obtain the effects that are experienced with the cross process analogical. I also have one camara LOMO, of the Holga mark, and have made some photos, in slide, and revealed like normal negative, and the colors that are obtained very are saturated, and with very showy tonalities, of greenish color, and yellow. I will explain in this forum, like I have been able to imitate those analogical process, with digital techniques, because they are several companions, those that request to me that it explains this technique.
A hug.

I like it.

Makes me want to take out the lensbaby.

Most reactions

Back