TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
furlock.zenfolio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Enjoy!!!

p927050888-5.jpg

I really like this, I dont know why, but I think it is visually interesting and im sure the boat is just a old life boat or something but the angle makes it look like it is HUGE! I like it

how about "Noah's Ark" :mrgreen:

Such as awesome shot! really leads your eye right in. but personally hate the border

Hi, here my turn for replies:

MyaLover, that's a comment! I believe the angle and using a WA gave that situation. Just luck. And yes, it's a fisherboat, not so big at all.

Tinkgrbell, thanks a lot for your nice comment. One word, and encouraging.

Miaow, it's a pleasure. Thanks for your nice comment, too.

Neptune..., coming from a God like you, this will be the title, if no other gods enter the game, of course (lol).

Sarah, thank you for your nice comment. My pleasure.

MDW, thanks for your nice and technical comment. My pleasure.

Coldow, I hate borders too. Then I love them. Then I hate them. Somewhere in between all that voices in my head the organized Miguel turns up, and finishes the discussion. Sometimes with, and others without a border. Thanks for your nice comment.

Lorielle... so you must be the second God, and therefore also you are holder of an official title. We could start mixing, taking Neptunes title into account. "Noahs heart in a cage", but... let's see if there are some more gods around, if you don't mind. I love that you love it.

Very nice to see so much comments. Thanks a lot, folks :blushing:.

Regards,

Miguel

I love this! You could go with Noah's Heart in a Cage in a cast away world.

Gilligan's island???

- great shot

Hi Catch22, thanks for your nice comment.

Hi Dani, thanks for yours.

Hi ptcruza, thanks for that nice comment, and with you, a third change to the title. Thanks a lot.

Hi Mesoam. Thanks for the next change in the title.

Now, this is becoming interesting. I'll have to expand a little the titlework, so how about this, for the moment:

Noah's Heart in a Cage
(The Cast away Worlds Edition)
- Chapter One: Gilligan's Island -

p927050888-2.jpg

Kind regards,

Miguel

Most reactions

New Topics

Back