The Top 5 DSLRs of 2016 – So Far

Status
Not open for further replies.

s.smith

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are 5 of the latest DSLRs that are getting great reviews, to help you sort through the sea of them out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's good ones there for sure, but I don't think any (maybe the 5dsr) are from 2016.

That list should surely have a recent Pentax in there

D7200 and not a D500? The list is already outdated.

Here are 5 of the latest DSLRs that are getting great reviews, to help you sort through the sea of them out there.

The Top 5 DSLRs of 2016 – So Far
This list makes no sense.
T5 and 5DS from Canon ?
Come on, I would put the 80D or T6i/s instead of the T5 which is pretty much a re-branded T2i and instead of the 5DS I would choose the 1DX II
And on the Nikon front where the heck is the D500 ?
I would change the D7200 with the D500

Seems like an odd list to me as well. The T5? The D5300 from Nikon has it beat hands down in pretty much every category, I think the only thing the T5 can claim it has that the Nikon doesn't is a touchscreen.

The 5ds R also seems like an odd choice for this listing, the body costs something like 4 grand as I recall. Puts it out of the price range of most "enthusiasts" to be sure, not many folks are going to put out that kind of coin for a camera body unless they are pro's and lets face it, that's obviously not who this list is aimed at.

They plug the D7200 which is well deserved, in it's price range the 7200 is hard to beat, but they fail to mention the Nikon D500 or the Canon 7D Mark II even after including a much pricier 5DS R?

It is just one person's opinion. It is supposedly based on reviews but I wouldn't put much belief in that. No need to get ruffled about it.

It is just one person's opinion. It is supposedly based on reviews but I wouldn't put much belief in that. No need to get ruffled about it.

Must have missed the part where anybody got "ruffled". Looks like a few folks, such as myself, have some questions about the validity of the selection process. Not a huge deal either way really.

Whilst we welcome user written articles we ask that they be put into the "articles of interest section". Furthermore we request that all users posting their own content post it into the forum itself; not simply leave a link-back to their own blog/website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back