The TPF Print Exchange Extravaganza!

oriecat

work in progress
Reaction score
Website
www.moltenwords.net
Come one, come all! Everyone is invited! Send in your prints, receive prints back in return! It's fun, it's easy!

The Small Print
1. Participants are to send in 5 copies of the photograph of their choice. Prints can be traditional or digital, lab or home printed. Photo quality.

2. Prints should be no smaller than 5x7, no larger than 8x10.

3. Send a self-addressed stamped envelope with your photos, so that your stash can be returned to you. Envelopes should probably be 9x12 to easily accomodate the photographs.

4. Prints should be sent by June 15th.

5. When you are ready to send yours, PM me for my address.

6. Make sure to mark the outside of the envelopes with "Photos, Do Not Bend". Including two pieces of steady cardboard or thick paper might also be a good idea for safety.

7. International participants contact me and we can figure out the arrangements for postage.

8. Anyone using an online printing service is welcome to have the prints shipped directly to me, to save on the additional postage.

9. Can we please have this made Sticky so it stays up top?

10. I am sure I forgot something, we will get it all worked out.

Let the printing and swapping begin! :)

I made it sticky for you orie. :lol:

Anyway I was wondering if you would mind giving a brief explanation of what you plan on doing with the photos orie. Some of the newer members may not be familiar with the exchange.

Thanks Twister!

What we are doing... we are exchanging prints, that's why we call it the print exchange. ;) Everyone will send in 5 of their prints, and will then receive a random sampling of 5 prints from the other participants in exchange. It's a cheap, easy way to see others work in person, instead of digitally and to get your print collection started! Make sense? :)

Also please remember to sign your prints. I personally would like real name and forum name, so we know who's who, but that's a choice we can all make I guess. I would sign on the front if there's space, like in a border, or on the back if not. Make sure to use a soft pencil or felt tip pen that won't damage the print by pressing through.

I can hardly wait. I've got a plan for a shot that I really hope works out the way I have it in my head. :D

I want to bump this thread to make sure everyone is aware (and working on their prints! :D) but it's already at the top! what to do, what to do... :lol: 8) :roll:

Most reactions

Back