The TPF Print Exchange Extravaganza!

I'm so talented.

I suppose instead of calling it a bump, I just need to call it an orange.

Damn, I just noticed that I spelled extravaganza wrong in the title. How embarrassing.

I'm in. Although I haven't even picked a neg yet.

Now I have to do a really, really good job with the printing because of the conversation I've been having with Mark C. about BW digital prints vs. gelatin silver :lol:

ksmattfish said:
I'm in. Although I haven't even picked a neg yet.

Now I have to do a really, really good job with the printing because of the conversation I've been having with Mark C. about BW digital prints vs. gelatin silver :lol:
Yeah man. I'm feeling the pressure myself. ;)

Do we have a list of all who want to participate in this yet? I'd really rather receive a print from each participant, than just 5 random prints (maybe I misunderstand what is going on?). I can come up with a print for every participant; does that work for the rest of the you?

I would also like to recieve one from everyone. I can return the favor and give one to all as well.

I'd probably be willing to send enough for all, assuming I can get myself in gear and put a shot together that I like enough to let people see. :wink:

I guess if we got a definitive participant count, then we could look at doing a print for all, but there was a large number of people in the other threads who said they wanted to participate and the voting showed that people would rather do a limited print due to the prohibitive cost of doing potentially 20+ prints.

Ok, let's start a list of who will DEFINITELY participate. Please reply here or PM me and I will update the list.

1. oriecat
2. ksmattfish
3. geronimo
4. havoc
5. drlynn
6. aggiezach (in for up to 8-10 people)
7. markc
8. Jeff Canes
9. Bob McBob

How about we close the list off at the end of day Friday, and that will be our participant list and we can decide from there...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back