The Tutorial Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this not stickied???

If the argument is semantics, I suggest this:

On another forum I am on, there is a thread titled "The best threads on [insert forum name here]"

And if you have "faq" somewhere within the post, it will pop up when someone searches faq.

At least, this will not give an aura of "all these threads are factual" but rather, these are some of the best reads here at TPF.

This thread has been neglected, I'm going to go through and update again tonight. Keep up the good posts. Bump!

I'm going to bump this back to the top.

This should be tacked to the top. I've learned a lot from it. Thanks to those who posted here.

Well this may serve as a Bump here and thought I'd post this ...............

After a few hours of searching, finally figured out what
NSFW meant ....... (dooh)

NSFW = Not Suitable For Work

1st post here...been lurking for a while and finally joined TPF.
this thread is awesome and really useful for me as a beginner...
thanks everybody !!! :thumbup:

I thought I would bring this back up to the top. Just found this thread and it's going to be a great resource for me. So happy reading to everyone who didn't search and find this thread already.

-TAG

If the argument is semantics, I suggest this:

On another forum I am on, there is a thread titled "The best threads on [insert forum name here]"

And if you have "faq" somewhere within the post, it will pop up when someone searches faq.

At least, this will not give an aura of "all these threads are factual" but rather, these are some of the best reads here at TPF.
Sounds like a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back