Photos NOT OK to edit
... were taken

1: ... from my bedroom
IMG_0072.JPG

2: ... from my living room
IMG_0036.JPG

... at least they are green :p

Green they are ... agreed.
But other than that I also - how does motcon put it? - "violently agree" with you on their being quite, quite, quite a bit boring...
Is it "boring-photos-week" this week, maybe?
I would have MANY, MANY, MANY to contribute.... :roll:

"violently agree" with you on their being quite, quite, quite a bit boring...

well, that is what I promised in the thread's heading ;) So you should not be disappointed here!

Is it "boring-photos-week" this week, maybe?

If you refer to those other 12 threads I started this week, then I have to re-think my photography life completely ;)

Hey. Noooooooooooooooo!
I was only thinking of some other pictures that have been posted by (an)other member(s) of late... and thought it might be a common theme. Maybe?

Hey. Noooooooooooooooo!
I was only thinking of some other pictures that have been posted by (an)other member(s) of late... and thought it might be a common theme. Maybe?

yes, we could actually start a photo challenge for the most boring photo ever! ;)

yes, we could actually start a photo challenge for the most boring photo ever! ;)

Hahaha!!! I love it... That's actually a good idea... If we can have a Sasquatch photo challenge we should be able to have a boring one as well...

Perhaps you could leave the camera on the tripod but swivel them around so that it faces in. We both hope that the first one wouldn't be boring.

Boring photos? Boring green photos? You wouldn't stand a chance - witness the master at work...

5164-Sunagortest17.jpg

For some reason I never get round to deleting random lens tests. In this case it was a cheap old 500mm I'd just picked up. The detail it resolved from those little notices convinced me it wasn't bad for the money... then it promptly fell apart :grumpy:

But go on, beat that for boringness... lens cap shots are cheating :mrgreen:

it's a hard choice. Either your #2 or Zaphod's pic. One of them really is eligible for the boring-photo-of-the-month award...

1.gif

:lol::lol:

pascal

Most reactions

Back