Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
remote.jpg

Wives and Girlfriends beware! :mrgreen:

terri said:
:biglaugh: I want to see the women's version of that remote, please!

terri, don't you know that women don't need ANYTHING to guide them or take care of them except their brilliant minds?

anicole said:
terri, don't you know that women don't need ANYTHING to guide them or take care of them except their brilliant minds?
:gasps: How careless of me...... :blushing:

just kidding ... then again, I'm a pretty spoiled girl ... hubby does dishes, cooks, laundry ... scrapes my windshield, warms up the car ...

:lovey: I'm a lucky girl! All I really have to do is spend his money and smile prettily.

then BAM! the alarm goes off .........

:mrgreen:

AAAAAAAAahahahahahahahahahahaa

*breathe*

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

Okay yeah, it really wasn't that funny. But it is rather humorous, in a sexist kind of way. :greenpbl:

anicole said:
just kidding ... then again, I'm a pretty spoiled girl ... hubby does dishes, cooks, laundry ... scrapes my windshield, warms up the car ...

:lovey: I'm a lucky girl! All I really have to do is spend his money and smile prettily.

then BAM! the alarm goes off .........

:mrgreen:

must be nice.... you really are spoiled.... i'm lucky if mine noticed i was leaving...

but yours caters... you crack that whip, and he is like " yes mistress...how high do you want me to jump, mistress??"

thats why i always refer to you as the woman... you make your man heave ho at the drop of a hat....!!

me?- if i want heaving, i have to be the ho......:D

me?- if i want heaving, i have to be the ho......:D
:biglaugh:

I'm pretty spoiled, I guess. My hubby doesn't mind the sweet things, like bringing me tea and building the fire. He cooks sometimes, too. So I can't complain when he makes those occasional "everyone leave me alone, and that means YOU, Terri" announcements. :mrgreen:

If my boyfriend were cooking something, there is no way I could think it WASN'T a dream!!!! He does clean on occasion, and he scoops the cat box every morning. I don't think he'd ever warm up my car or scrape my windshield, though I do it for him. He's quite good at staring at his computer screen for hours upon hours at a time though!

Marctwo said:
I first read that as thumbing!!!! :stun:
You and Verbal need to stroll to one side and discuss how much of this subliminal reading you two have in common...... :shock:

terri said:
You and Verbal need to stroll to one side and discuss how much of this subliminal reading you two have in common...... :shock:

:clap: thats good, i almost spewed on that one!

i wish i had the talent nicole has with men.....
i cant train my hair, much less my husband, dog, or wheels....( training wheels... work with me here....):D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back