The unofficial tpf babe guide - wooohoooooooooo!

manda said:
hahaha
im loving this. i let out a nasty secret about Sean and then I end up getting compliments haha

No, believe me, Scott, there are MANY ugly ugly manda pics.

You could be a burn victim and you'd still be gorgeous, your beauty is less to do with your appearence than with the sparkle of your soul that shines through in your eyes.

awww
gawd
thats a beautiful thing to say Scott. I think you might need to be given smoothie title from now on!
icon_hug.gif

i actually AM a burn victim at the moment. i got so badly sunburned on my legs that they have been swollen, red roar and peeling for nearly 2 weeks now!

manda said:
awww
gawd
thats a beautiful thing to say Scott. I think you might need to be given smoothie title from now on!
icon_hug.gif

i actually AM a burn victim at the moment. i got so badly sunburned on my legs that they have been swollen, red roar and peeling for nearly 2 weeks now!

Sorry to hear about the sunburn, that sucks. As for the comments, only stating the truth as I see it, and in this case its extremely easy to see.

Awww! Hobbes is definitely working for those brownie points!

:wink: J/k!

Zach :D

aggiezach said:
Awww! Hobbes is definitely working for those brownie points!

:wink: J/k!

Zach :D

Hahahaha, I think reputation points instead ;) :mrgreen:

Scott WRG Editor said:
Thank you Hobbes, you made my night. That smile brings light into a very dark and sad few days I've been having. My jealosy of you knows no bounds.

:thumbup:

Yup, definintely earned the new title with that one. :D I hope it gets better for you... I'll PM some more to you tomorrow. :)

Most reactions

Back