The Vaping Thread

never smoked cigarettes so vaping didnt really catch my attention.
I do smoke the occasional cigar. I used to smoke more cigars back when I had a patio and a nice humidor.
A.Fuente, Ashton, Partagas (one of my favorite brands), Cohiba (probably my favorite), H. Upmann, Romeo y Julieta.... I could go on forever....

now I probably only smoke one cigar a month, so I dont keep any in the house anymore.

Yeah, the whole vaping thing really SHOULDN'T appeal to folks that aren't former smokers, and if it does, I certainly wouldn't know why.

I have a decently stocked humidor. Well, it used to be better stocked, but my wife wanted the real estate back in the living room. (50 bottle wine fridge converted to humidor). Now it's just the good stuff, and it's in a cooler under my bed. (lined with cedar, humidity controlled to a solid 65%rh...)

You say Cohiba, Upmann, RYJ, those better come from a little ways south of Florida, and not have funny red dots in the "O"s... If not, I'm sorry.
Canada, actually.
Back when I actually kept a humidor and could store cigars in quantity.

Canada, actually.

But I assume originated from Cuba.

I may just go home and fire up a stick tonight. Haven't done that in months. It's been far too cold.

But I digress...

SUBOHM, YO!

YEAH BOUY!!!

Canada, actually.

But I assume originated from Cuba.

I may just go home and fire up a stick tonight. Haven't done that in months. It's been far too cold.

But I digress...

SUBOHM, YO!

YEAH BOUY!!!
Yea. Was legal to import them to Canada and we have family there.

Ok, I'm in. Bought my first unit today. It's starter for me, which I'm going to do my absolute best to stick to!

Bought my second unit. The first one sucked. I bought the Joyetech eGo All-in-One. Love it. I bought a custom juice blend. The guy makes them and names them after people he has lost to tobacco related diseases.

I'm still smoking cigarettes but MUCH less. I'm dating a non smoker, so I no longer smoke in the car or when I'm around him. I find that when I do have a smoke now, it tastes gross and I don't finish it. So I'm calling that progress.

Never tried it and have no intention of doing so.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back