The View Outside Your Window - due whenever

So....Back to the regularly scheduled program. Here is the view off my back deck. This was taken in April 2007.

Beautiful photo UtahsRebel. I miss the snow. I'm stuck in lousy San Diego, CA :(

Half an hour ago :D

50-200mm + ec 14

SquirrelMar19.jpg

Cheers, Don

So, that's the story. I figured I'd get some people wondering by posting the way I did, hehe.

Holy crap! That almost sounds like something you'd see on TV or in a movie and it's scary and upsetting that there are people amongst us that are capable of committing such horrible crime. Well I do hope they will find that woman, dead or alive course it's just not normal that a person would be missing for so long hmm unless she ran off with a handsome dude lmao!

The apartment building I am currently living in is a piece of crap built like 90 years ago or something. It really reminds me of those buildings in Harlem, NYC during the 80s I've seen on TV lol.

IMG_442c.jpg

Half an hour ago :D

50-200mm + ec 14

Cheers, Don

That's one cute squirrel with huge Bambi eyes :D.

Last edited:
cmerritt.. I'm in awe... I've always wanted to own a bed-n-breakfast along the coast :D

This was taken the right after I received my cam as a gift in late Dec. 08
It's a view from our sliding patio door.

DSC_0496.jpg

Currently view out of my window in Russia. Sorry the sky looks so crappy but its impossible to get a blue sky day this time a year. C&C welcome.

IMG_2245L.jpg

Last edited:
Holy crap! That almost sounds like something you'd see on TV or in a movie and it's scary and upsetting that there are people amongst us that are capable of committing such horrible crime. Well I do hope they will find that woman, dead or alive course it's just not normal that a person would be missing for so long hmm unless she ran off with a handsome dude lmao!

The apartment building I am currently living in is a piece of crap built like 90 years ago or something. It really reminds me of those buildings in Harlem, NYC during the 80s I've seen on TV lol.

IMG_442c.jpg

This actually reminds me of that old school in that movie Silent Hill. Spooky! :crazy:

Just went out an snapped one. Can anyone show me how to get the mountains to not be so washed out without making the trees too dark? I use ps to adjust the levels a bit to bring out the green.
DSC00520.jpg

Most reactions

Back