The Viewfinder

Irishwake

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My first black and white, C+C away!

4812073553_03a6ff7012_b.jpg

It shows good imagination, but the composition is lacking. It just feels like we need to see more of the picture, and sloping downwards towards the right makes it seem like the composition is sliding out of frame in an uneasy way.

It shows good imagination, but the composition is lacking. It just feels like we need to see more of the picture, and sloping downwards towards the right makes it seem like the composition is sliding out of frame in an uneasy way.

I agree and understand, however I am limited with my equipment. I took several shots at different angles and this one I liked the best. I shoot with a Sony point and shoot and it's widest is 38mm. I wanted to include more of viewfinder itself, but in order to do that I had to back up and this made the viewfinder too small and distracting; it looked as though I couldn't tell if I wanted the viewfinder or the background the subject. I tilted it because the shot with a horizontal horizon didn't really do anything for me.

@ IaR17 - It's basically a pair of binoculars mounted to a pole. They are located in scenic areas throughout the country and you stick a quarter in to view through them for a few minutes.

Most reactions

Back