butterflygirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photosbymcdonald.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone! I hope all is well!

I haven't posted in a while, just been lurking :) But I absolutely loved the wedding I photographed on Sunday, so I thought I'd post and get some feedback - as always, C & C appreciated!

For some background - the wedding was held in St. Joseph, MI off of Lake Michigan :)

IMG_5962RT.jpg

IMG_7732RT.jpg

IMG_7761RT.jpg

IMG_5981RT.jpg

IMG_5997RT.jpg

IMG_7791RT.jpg

IMG_7949RT.jpg

IMG_8111RTBW.jpg

IMG_8553RT.jpg

IMG_8580RT.jpg

IMG_8575RT.jpg

IMG_8182RT.jpg

IMG_8590RT.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Some very nice work; I see they didn't bother to consult you when choosing the time of day for the event. I think you've done an excellent job in fairly demanding circumstances, and has been mentioned, #9 is an excellent though, although I think if I had to choose, I would pick #10 as my favorite, but I would like to see it with the horizon cropped out. My only niggle is that the horizons in a few are (1, 3, 6) seem ever so slightly out off level.

Just my $00.02 worth - your milage may vary.

~John

i love 9.
the starburst where they are kissing is beautiful.
i think they will be thrilled.

Thanks so much! I was quite happy with the sunset shots :)

Some very nice work; I see they didn't bother to consult you when choosing the time of day for the event. I think you've done an excellent job in fairly demanding circumstances, and has been mentioned, #9 is an excellent though, although I think if I had to choose, I would pick #10 as my favorite, but I would like to see it with the horizon cropped out. My only niggle is that the horizons in a few are (1, 3, 6) seem ever so slightly out off level.

Just my $00.02 worth - your milage may vary.

~John

Thanks! I do see the horizon is off a bit now!

I agree with you on the time of day - it was 1 p.m. and partly cloudy, so the sun would come out then disappear quickly! It was a fun wedding though - they were easy going and very relaxed.

Last edited:
Yea, I think the photography improved drastically as it got later in the evening. I have started to hate the sun since doing photography!

#8 is my favorite, I love the sky and the black and white.

The wedding is beautiful & simple and the photography is simply beautiful.

Thanks so much LuckyStar!

Yea, I think the photography improved drastically as it got later in the evening. I have started to hate the sun since doing photography!

#8 is my favorite, I love the sky and the black and white.

Thanks Lyncca! I agree with you totally - but what can you do with a 1 p.m. ceremony? :lol: Do the best you can I guess! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back