The Wharf

Harmony

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are closeups, so they aren't exactly landscapes...

2938984565_41b759dffb.jpg

2939832164_92253f4ff9.jpg

Thanks. Do you have any suggestions?
I'm full of suggestions, or at least full of something according to most people... Ohhhhh, you mean about your pictures. Got it.

What you've got are a couple of nicely executed close-ups. What I see is several more like this around a picture of the whole boat. Ideally say a total of 6 like this printed to 4x4 or so, with three above and three below a picture of the fishining boat at work, printed about 8x12 or so. In other words something to situate the viewer. Having lived on the west coast for 20+ years I recognize the downrigger reels and net winch, but I'm betting a lot of flat-landers might not.

Technically these images are good (They may be a tiny bit over-exposed, but that could also be my monitor), they just need some explanation or justification.

Hope that helps...
~John

Well, I'm looking at them on a calibrated school monitor at the moment, and they look all right to me...

As for the context, and photos around a large picture of a fishing boat, that's a great idea, and easily executed (despite my location information, I actually live near Steveston Village).

Thanks for the comment! Anyone else?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back