The "What You Had For Dinner" thread. :D

Never heard of maxburger... must be a Tokyo or Sweden only thing... Can they supply 40 take-out burgers in 6 min. for $35.00 ? :D

I've eaten at KFC once in 30 years. :D What is "BK"? Ah Burger King? No Burger Kings here either - maybe Tokyo has them tho??? MosBurger is OK. I like their stuff sometimes.

Where's your photo of the cheese crepes dude?

Last edited:
Never heard of maxburger... must be a Tokyo thing... Can they supply 40 take-out burgers in 6 min. for $35.00 ? :D

I've eaten at KFC once in 30 years. :D What is "BK"? Ah Burger King? No Burger Kings here either - maybe Tokyo has them tho??? MosBurger is OK. I like their stuff sometimes.

Where's your photo of the cheese crepes dude?

Maxburger is Swedish! Since I first tried them I refuse to eat any other burger. They make the very very best burgers I ever tasted. And they are huge. Towns where they open usually soon lose their McD ;)
http://www.max.se/en/

I was busy making the crepes and eating them .. nothing left i am afraid ;)

It's not healthy, but I didn't feel like cooking today :(

tacobell.jpg

^^that is my favorite thing to get.:drool:

Looks tasty! It's been almost 30 years since I ate at a Taco Bell. :(

Today was Makizushi... Yumm!

Makizushi.jpg

Gosh.... Only Kimberly and I are doing this???

Sorry, I actually thought about it tonight, but didn't get a chance to take the picture. Will do it tomorrow.

it was blackout in my hood last night so can't take a picture of what i'm eating because i can't see it either. i'll try it tonight if i have a chance to do it. :)

LOL All these lame excuses.. what to do? what to do? :lmao:

Tonight's dinner was small. Nutritious tho! :thumbup:

Dinner3_001.jpg

Mmmm It's expired "Oriental Surprise"

Dinner3_002.jpg

SURPRISE! \(@.@)/

Dinner3_003.jpg

Hey look, Stringy Beans! :D

Dinner3_004.jpg

It's just not complete without a raw egg though!

Dinner3_005.jpg

Burp... ;)

Since I had a giant lunch, I just went for this nice 1 litre bottle of proper German top-fermented beer :) (local brewery)

beer.jpg

oh, and this was the first proper test of my new 16 GB CF card ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back