the "whats your screen name mean?" thread

Weird, I was just looking at that post. Are you following me?

That is kinda weird but no, it is the perfect demonstration and I went for it specifically.

Yeah, sure...whatever you say. I'll be watching my back from now on. :sexywink:

The Lost Prophet has even lost his screen name. He just is a lostprophet, I think. Awwwwww
1.gif
(good, I can use this one twice in a row :idea: )

Mine is simply my business name shortened. Christie is my last name. I feel if I'm ever in a debate or offering a critique, it should be clear who I am.

I'm in my 25th year! I opened Christie Photograpy on August 1, 1983.

-Pete

Mine is just my initials...guess that means I fall into the non-creative group... ;)

Mine lacks all imagination. My name is John Stuedle.

The AKA though is what the kids in some bands started calling me during shoots. So it stuck. I might change mine just for grins and giggles.

Combination of old and new nicknames.

My borther and sister called me Krueger when I was a kid because they said I was a stranded foreing student instead of their brother.

My wife calls me "Espanto"... which means "horrible" or a kind of ghost. Made some adjustments to that and came with "Ghastly".

Not sure why I put the parenthesis.

BTW. I'm not related in any way to that slacker Freddy.

im a zen buddhist and my name is Dianah... oh and my biz name is Zen Photography.

Wheneve I see your name I always pronounce it zen-duh-ny-uh...don't know why. :) I don't think I ever looked hard enough to notice that it was Dianah and not Diniah. Sorry. :wink:

Fangman or ex-fangman now . . .I am sure I treated the devil in fact many of them in my time treating kids and their parents who where even bigger kids in the dental chair!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back