The "Where Am I?" Game

Guess its my turn to say the J word!! :)

I'm really sorry hobbes, Lafoto and Lula.... I was merely trying to have some fun with our dear 2S2D. :)
Should have added a :wink: with :shock: (ahh well, the limitation of electronic communication!)

Cheerio!

PS: So, whats the answer molested cow?

Lula said:
danalec99 said:
2Stupid2Duck said:
LMAO. EU is not a country, it's a whole continent. LOL - cheater!

It is? :shock:

Jesus! :irked: :irked:

U should watch more tv :p

heh... I now recollect asking you a dumb question when you posted the Portugese flag. But that was a serious dumb query :).

danalec99 said:
Lula said:
danalec99 said:
2Stupid2Duck said:
LMAO. EU is not a country, it's a whole continent. LOL - cheater!

It is? :shock:

Jesus! :irked: :irked:

U should watch more tv :p

heh... I now recollect asking you a dumb question when you posted the Portugese flag. But that was a serious dumb query :).

Hehehehehe

No probs
I just wanted to get your attention on this...There's lots of countries out there, some bigger than others! but still .... they exist :LOL:

AirVenture said:
Anybody know?

skyline.jpg

tower.jpg

-Brett :)

guys-
the first picture is "Mainhattan" in Frankfurt (so called as these skyscrapers, an oddity in Europe, lie on the river Main), the second is eastern Berlin (the tower, the "Alex" on Alexanderplatz was called "the Pope's revenge". It was erected by the atheist communist government, but from any angle in the sun a great cross is formed on its spherical glass observation deck) So there.
So Lafoto wins for sayimg Germany.
t

Thomas Fletcher - you are starting to freak me out dude.

*Does a little victory dance in his underpants to celebrate Lafoto's win... oh.. hang on.. .I haven't got any underpants on....

Oh! :shock: I won? :D :D
Yay.
Even though I suggested "Hamburg" for the Berlin-pic? (It so clearly is NOT Hamburg... how could I think it was for even an instance????)

Well, which photos do I choose now?
I must go look for some nice ones and scan them. Patience, folks, patience... I'll be back in (just about) a sec....

OK, with me you never have to wait for long once I say I'll come round with some pics. Here they are. Where was I?
To name just the country is really, really enough (they were taken in different towns or places in that very country!):

Rtsel1.jpg

Rtsel2.jpg

Rtsel3.jpg

Hey, Hobbes, you're FAST!

But no.
I'm afraid the answer must be "No, it is not Switzerland".
Sorry.
The game's still on :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back