the whisper

I think this is probably my favourite shot from you of all time, which is saying something, as I like the vast majority of your shots! Having said that, I'm then gonna niggle... that light on the left? maybe clone it out?

Great capture though, lovely tones, nice contrasty lighting and good subject!

Rob

Rob said:
I think this is probably my favourite shot from you of all time, which is saying something, as I like the vast majority of your shots! Having said that, I'm then gonna niggle... that light on the left? maybe clone it out?

Great capture though, lovely tones, nice contrasty lighting and good subject!

Rob

your comments mean a lot Rob, thank you!

thank you M@ko!

Those eyes were the first thing I noticed and I love this pic, It's so distubring in a strange way, it inspired me to shoot something disturbing now.

Excellent work!

aprilraven said:
ok, so i didnt see this till now....and dont get me wrong..just dig the shot.. wonderful wonderful wonderful....as always with a jm shot..

but......

does no one notice the eyes on these guys?? ya'll think i am so weird..and chiller is scary.... but did you look at these guys?? hhheelllooooo?? they have tape,or just nasty skin pulling over their eyes...

no one thinks thats weird but me?? they are sitting on a bench...talking, with their eyes glued down.... oh-kay... okee-dokey...

things are good... i'm backing out quietly...( good shot jonmikal...!!)

MyCameraEye said:
Those eyes were the first thing I noticed and I love this pic, It's so distubring in a strange way, it inspired me to shoot something disturbing now.

Excellent work!

thanks for your kind words Scott

Most reactions

Back