TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The Spectator
dsc0142copyig7.jpg

The Worker
DSC_0132.jpg

yeah they were from a trip, the worker is my cousin on my phne, and the spectator is my spectating the road infront of me!

and thats why they r in general! didn't want to post these shots separate, whatev!

coming homefrom steamboat.

any more crit guys?

I like that the first shot is yet again a rather high-contrast shot, but it's tough to work with high-contrast landscapes when there is snow involved, because snow is already hard enough to expose without blowing them out in contrast adjustments. Overall though, I think the shot still remains good. If anything, I'd consider cropping some of the sky, because as it is now there is a lot of sky. The second shot is pretty good, but it's tough to have a very good portrait if the face is tough to see as it is in this shot. But, for a candid-type portrait, it's pretty decent. The black and white conversion is pretty good, but the fact that the face isn't really visible really hurts the shot a lot for me.

+1 ^^^

The 1st shot looks too processed to me and parts of the snow are pretty washed out, but it is a nice shot. I'd be interested to see the original.

first shot is definitely nice... love all the color and the distance in the photo... none of the road signs or fences really hurt the photo which i like...

After all my years of driving, I've never seen orange centerlines. What state are you in...I must go and visit.

the first has bumped sat. ill goo my mem. card and see if i still have original

Most reactions

Back