Some sick but memorable lines:

Silence of the Lambs
"It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again."

Full Metal Jacket
"How can you shoot women and children?"
"Easy,you just don't lead them as much."

Say Anything
"Bitches"

Fight club is basically one great quote after another...I'll look up some good ones

Big Mike said:
Fight club is basically one great quote after another...I'll look up some good ones

Narrator: [about the soap] Tyler sold his soap to department stores at $20 a bar. Lord knows what they charged. It was beautiful. We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them.

Some kind of Wonderful...

Younger, nosey sister to Keith: Hey, A$$face!

Ok technically I haven't seen this movie because it's not out yet but I watched the trailer and it's in that:

Serenity:

"this could get interesting.

Define interesting!

Oh god, Oh god we're all going to die!"

It made me try and inhale the coffee I was drinking while watching the trailer because I couldn't stop laughing.

"I love lamp"

This one is from a song but I thought it was worth mentioning.
From "One more minute" By Weird Al:
I'm standing all alone in the gas station of love
and I have to use the self service pump

These are from Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels

Eddie: They're armed.
Soap: Armed, armed with what?
Eddie: Err, bad breath, colourful language, feather duster... what do you think they're gonna be armed with? Guns, you tit!
Rory Breaker: If the milk turns out to be sour, I ain't the kinda ***** to drink it.
Nick the Greek: I'll need a sample.
Tom: Ahh, no can do
Nick the Greek: What's that? Some place near Katmandu? Meet me halfway, mate.
Tom: Look, it's all completely chicken soup.
Nick the Greek: It's what?
Tom: It's kosher. As Christmas.
Nick the Greek: The Jews don't celebrate Christmas, Tom.
Big Chris: It's been emotional.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002076/
Rory Breaker: If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think your bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now do you understand everything I've said? Because if you don't, I'll kill ya.

Now that I'm sure this is the right thread, and I'm not quoting Spinal Tap in the Organ Donation thread...

This is Spinal Tap:

--Marty DiBergi: It's very pretty.
Nigel Tufnel: Yeah, I've been fooling around with it for a few months.
Marty DiBergi: It's a bit of a departure from what you normally play.
Nigel Tufnel: It's part of a trilogy, a musical trilogy I'm working on in D minor which is the saddest of all keys, I find. People weep instantly when they hear it, and I don't know why.
Marty DiBergi: It's very nice.
Nigel Tufnel: You know, just simple lines intertwining, you know, very much like - I'm really influenced by Mozart and Bach, and it's sort of in between those, really. It's like a Mach piece, really. It's sort of...
Marty DiBergi: What do you call this?
Nigel Tufnel: Well, this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump".

--Mick Shrimpton: As long as there's, you know, sex and drugs, I can do without the rock and roll.

--David St. Hubbins: He died in a bizarre gardening accident...
Nigel Tufnel: Authorities said... best leave it... unsolved.

If you haven't seen that movie, go and watch it. It is absolutely hilarious!

Darfion said:
These are from Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels

Rory Breaker: If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think your bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now do you understand everything I've said? Because if you don't, I'll kill ya.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I haven't read through them yet but here are mine... No particular order

Jerry McGuire
Jerry - Show me the money!

Tin Cup (2 of them)
Roy - Sex and golf are the two things you can enjoy even if you're not good at them.
----------
Roy - Well, I tend to think of the golf swing as a poem.

Romeo
- Ooh, he's doing that poetry thing again.

Roy - The critical opening phrase of this poem will always be the grip. Which the hands unite to form a single unit by the simple overlap of the little finger. Lowly and slowly the clubhead is led back. Pulled into position not by the hands, but by the body which turns away from the target shifting weight to the right side without shifting balance. Tempo is everything; perfection unobtainable as the body coils down at the top of the swing. Theres a slight hesitation. A little nod to the gods.

Molly - A, a nod to the gods?

Roy - Yeah, to the gods. That he is fallible. That perfection is unobtainable. And now the weight begins shifting back to the left pulled by the powers inside the earth. It's alive, this swing! A living sculpture and down through contact, always down, striking the ball crisply, with character. A tuning fork goes off in your heart and your balls. Such a pure feeling is the well-struck golf shot. Now the follow through to finish. Always on line. The reverse C of the Golden Bear! The steel workers' power and brawn of Carl Sandburg's. Arnold Palmer!

Gladiator (Always get chills from this one)
Maximus - My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Rudy
Fortune - You're 5 foot nothin', 100 and nothin', and you have nearly a speck of athletic ability. And you hung in there with the best college football team in the land for 2 years. And you're gonna walk outta here with a degree from the University of Notre Dame. In this life, you don't have to prove nothin' to nobody but yourself.

My Fellow Americans

Douglas - A cookbook. He wrote a cookbook. How dare he?
Joanna - Well, you know, when he was President, he did cook for his guests all the time.
Douglas - That's not the point. Did George Washington write a book called "Your Wooden Teeth and You?" Did William Howard Taft write "Thirty Days To A Slimmer Ass?" It's shameful, just shameful.

Monty python and the holy grail:

Knight 1: We are now no longer the Knights who say Ni.
Knight 2: NI.
Other Knights: Shh...
Knight 1: We are now the Knights who say..."Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm.

They Live:

Nada: I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Donnie Darko:

Donnie: I made a new friend today.
Dr. Lilian Thurman: Real or imaginary?
Donnie: Imaginary.

The good , the bad, and the ugly:

Man With No Name: You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back