The year in review

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I registered on May 10 of 2007, today marks my having been Spamming TPF for a full year now :lol:

So to celebrate, here are a bunch of my personal faves from this past year in no particular order

Toys on a Swing
Originally posted 10-23-2007
Taken with Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 on Canon EF SLR
scan0061.jpg

Larger copy here

Film is Dead
Originally posted 12-02-2007
017_FlmisDead_2.jpg

full size

This is NOT a lens
Originally posted 01-17-2008
Taken with Kodak C-743 dP&S
100_2899.jpg

Click here to see every scratch

Are you my Daddy?
Originally posted 01-28-2008 - Revised 03-19-2008 (first posting of revised copy)
006_3.jpg

See it bigger here

After Hours R&D
Originally posted 02-10-2008
009_4.jpg

Full Size Here

Fueling Deterioration
Originally posted 02-12-2008
014-3.jpg

See it bigger here

This Photo Has Value
Originally posted 02-12-2008
Taken with Canon FD Canon 50 mm Macro 1:3.5 on Canon Bellows FL on Canon EF SLR
006-4.jpg

See it bigger here

Last time I let Anty babysit
Originally posted 02-24-2008
Taken with Sakar 135mm f/2.8 on Canon EF SLR
296900_001.jpg

No Exceptions
Originally posted 03-15-2008
Taken with Kodak C-743 dP&S
100_3186No.jpg

Larger copy with discription here

Proximity
Originally posted 03-18-2008
Taken with Canon FD 35mm f/3.5 on Canon EF SLR
Untitled_2.jpg

See it bigger here

My Fathers Flowers
Originally posted 05-04-2008
Taken with Bushnell 200mm f/3.5 on Heiland Pentax H5 SLR
0376871_009.jpg

See it bigger here

Wow. I really love the idea's and thought put behind these. great shots :)

thanks, there are a few in there that had quite a bit of thought into them....ironically they are the ones with the most problems :lmao:

"Are you my Daddy" is my favorite. I go nuts for the personification of inanimate objects. Perhaps its my inner child.

This isn't really a comment, but more of a question. The one with the snow has a lot of power lines. Is that by design?

BTW that Canon you have is gorgeous...

"Are you my Daddy" is my favorite. I go nuts for the personification of inanimate objects. Perhaps its my inner child.

This isn't really a comment, but more of a question. The one with the snow has a lot of power lines. Is that by design?

BTW that Canon you have is gorgeous...

"Are you my Daddy" is slated to be reshot due to several nasty elements in the photo but yeah I loved it too, I do want to ask, Did you catch the family ties in that one?

They are there ;)

I am one of those people who won't clone out things like powerlines, That one is the one where I was working on composing it in a manor where the lines I would have had intruding into the shot had a place to go and have a place in the final photo. I did this by intentionally composing the eletrical pole into the shot instead of just the two buildings, this doubled the number of power lines but I was well aware that would happen. There was a comment about how the clouds interacted with the lines...but that aspect was a complete fluke :lol: I could not do that again if I tried. So yes their number was intentional, however how they interact with the rest of the shot was a stroke of luck.

Thanks....She was in mint condition when I gor her...but I am wharing the paint a little thin now....:lol: I love the thing, best camera I ever owned.

You have some good stuff there. :thumbup:

After Hours R&D and Fueling Deterioration are my favorites.

You have some good stuff there. :thumbup:

After Hours R&D and Fueling Deterioration are my favorites.

Thanks, It's kind of interesting, After Hours R&D is prolly one of the most thought out of the group comperable only to "Film is Dead" in amount of thought and planning. Originally, I wanted to accuire a Playboy Lighter and Wiskey glass, how ever the glass has proven to be more trouble than it's worth but...I burned an entire roll of film on that one just to make sure it worked.

Fueling Deterioration, (Sledding snapshot not included) is the least thought out, That one was originally a comprimise made after some dissapointment after traveling to a shooting location to shoot a building only to find it obstructed from the only angle I could at the time get it unobstructed from. The thought process on that one was simply "hummm fuel pumps" Click "atleast this trip won't be a total bust" :lmao:

Most reactions

Back