The yellow tree

Well spot on Rob, yes my mind is quite made up with an "opinion.&quot that don't find the picture pleasing; Now would you like to enlighten that mere "opinion." Or do you just enjoy been a drama queen?

You want me to enlighten you? I don't think there's enough time in the day. The fact is you've already formed your opinion and there's not much I can do to change it.

Are you talking about me or him?

If me I just like good clean fun.

I mean, What style is he looking for? What did he want out of this pic? What does he like about it? what don't he like about it? Whats the point of it? is there a story behind it.

You want me to enlighten you? I don't think there's enough time in the day. The fact is you've already formed your opinion and there's not much I can do to change it.
Opinion is no where as firm as belief, it changes quite quickly given the right circumstance.

But you are right, I don't like the picture because I derive no pleasant feeling from it. And you can't change that. But you can still convince me to believe that it's reasonable for approaching it the way you did given what you are going for.

I think its out of focus.

but anyway why post a photo and ask for comments but when someone asks you to comment your reply is always along the lines of "I'm saying nothing"

So why post??

and if the rude replies continue I will just delete the thread

No-no-no-no-nooo! Don't delete the thread.
This is Rob91's fourth blooper-as-art thread and it needs to live. And while we're at it, check out my_thread , please. I expect to soon gather as many replies as Rob91 usually gathers with his posts. Please!

No-no-no-no-nooo! Don't delete the thread.
This is Rob91's fourth blooper-as-art thread and it needs to live. And while we're at it, check out my_thread , please. I expect to soon gather as many replies as Rob91 usually gathers with his posts. Please!
You can never master Rob's unique formula.

Edit: Dammit, I can't resist the hypocritical comment mainly because I'm not sure if Rob's been a huge jackass or just sincere about his work.

Ah. That is probably why my thread is still sinking with only your reply so far, Fel ... and here I was hoping that FOR ONCE I'd get a whole lot of replies! I must be doing something wrong. Seriously so... :cry:

LOL you're funny. Shhhh go back and edit. Maybe I'm the only one that saw ;) lol

I posted what I liked sense that's what you asked.

Ah. That is probably why my thread is still sinking with only your reply so far, Fel ... and here I was hoping that FOR ONCE I'd get a whole lot of replies! I must be doing something wrong. Seriously so... :cry:

Apparently your photos are bad, but not quite bad enough...they're in TPF purgatory.

Just kidding. :wink:

You're too nice to pick on. I think others ask for it and possibly thrive on it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back