The Zoo (plus editing Q)

Abstract

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Zoo067.jpg

Tiger, Is it possible to edit that shadow line out using PS? If so how? Image is OTE if anyone would like to try :hug::

Zoo004.jpg

Zoo113.jpg

Zoo108.jpg

Zoo096.jpg

Zoo073.jpg

The tiger photo is quite fascinating, shadow or no shadow!
And sorry, I am the wrong one to ask for help on that one. I don't begin to understand PS... I think my brain is not made for it... :(

But I know what I enjoy, and I do enjoy this photo of the tiger on the prowl.

Is the forth pic a Stellar Sea Eagle? If so, it's a very rare and BIG bird. About 3 times the size of the American bald eagle. All are good, and the tiger is fine without editing.

That donkey is too funny. It reminds me of one of those costumes with 2 people inside :mrgreen:

It's very possible to edit out the shadow. Use the clone tool. Or to just lighten it without totally removing it, use the dodge tool.

nice work. The shadow is easily fixed with the healing brush tool in PS Elements 3, or PS CS2. I used CS2. This was just a quick 15 second try but you can get the idea.

The Before
Zoo067.jpg

and the after

Zoo067.jpg

grass is one of the harder things to clone because of the texture and shape of the blades. That is why the healing brush is the better tool. What it does it blend and clone at the same time. To make this look like this I made several passes with the healing brush and sampled each pass from a different part of the grass

Most reactions

New Topics

Back