THEME: TLR Thursday!

minicoop1985

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Let's see those TLRs! Yashicas and Rolleis and Argoflexes and Minoltas-Any of them! I'll start with one I restored and sold and kinda miss:

Rolleiflex RF111a by longm1985, on Flickr

Here's a couple of iPhone snaps of one of my TLR's....others are packed away in boxes...

iPhone snaps $TLR Yashica 635_o.jpg $TLR Yashica 635_parts.jpg

I think I posted this one before.....got it for $1. Love those garage, flea markets and church rummage sales.......!

First test shot to see if she worked.....

I do also have a few Argus 75's (620) packed away.......hmmmmmmm need to get those out and re-spool some 120......thanks to this thread!!!

God I love film!!!!!!!!

You know, I've got an Argus TLR somewhere. I should find it and actually post up something I have... :lol:

OMG--I OWN a 1958 Super Ricohflex!!! I took one of my favorite, favorite family photos with it back when I was a boy.

THIS is a link to a low-resolution flatbed scan done on my old Epson Photo 3200 scanner, and shot with the Super Ricohflex on Verichrome Pan film, film frozen for like 11 years, then developed, then scanned for the first time over 25 years later!!! Like at ages 13, 24, and 48, something like that. I guess it's true: twin lens reflexes are good for slow-paced working methods!!!

Brian and Grandpa 1976-Bordered_1200x.jpg photo - Derrel photos at pbase.com

Yay, I can contribute here :cheer:

My beloved beast:

Day 360 - Mamiya C330 by limrodrigues, on Flickr

And a 'meh' too-dark picture of the Lubitel:

$lubitel.jpg

I do have an Argoflex somewhere but I don't think I've got a picture of it. Oh, and a little Brownie Starflex, too.

Oh, here they are on the top in the back, an Argoflex and Starflex: (forgive the crappy picture!)

Day 249 - Box o' Cameras by limrodrigues, on Flickr

I've shot a roll through the Argoflex. I reversed the lens to try to get a funky zoom effect like I'd seen from reversed lenses on Brownie Hawkeyes, and it kinda sorta worked, but not as good as the Brownie:

Day 286 - Barn by limrodrigues, on Flickr

Really digging these weekly Theme's..................................:hail:

Here's my only Rolleiflex... from a snap I did for TPF way back in 2010. Who remembers the red separator bars? Perhaps that theme is still available?

150477512.jpg

[ _MG_7576_miniDigiRollei.jpg photo - Derrel photos at pbase.com ]
It's a digital camera...about a five-megapixel one, and the 9mm f/2.8 lens and 5.1 MP sensor quality on this thing, as befitting the Rolleiflex name, are both disgraceful...no wait...that's not the right use of befitting, 'cause this thing is God-awful. Its images are square, and about on par with those from a poor quality ca. 2007 flip-phone. If even that good.

Ooh, I can participate in this, with my recent acquisition of a Minolta TLR--first TLR I've ever owned!
Some of you may remember that a few months back, I bought a couple of boxes full of old cameras and junk from a guy on CL. Most of it really was junk, but there were a few decent things in it too--most notably, the Minolta TLR and a press camera.

Here's the only shot I've got of the TLR.
$MinoltaTLR_5515.jpg

I *still* haven't gotten it--or any of the other stuff from that deal--cleaned up and tested. Maybe one of these days life will slow down a bit and I can move that up the priority list. I also REALLY need to decide what's worth donating and what needs to just be scrapped out of that stuff and start getting some of it out of my living room…but I do love at least *looking* at my TLR and press camera once in a while.

I admit, I stole the idea from a facebook group I belong to, but it's a great way to actually have some posts in here. I think this Monday's going to be either Medium Format Monday or Mamiya Monday. Any votes for either?

I admit, I stole the idea from a facebook group I belong to, but it's a great way to actually have some posts in here. I think this Monday's going to be either Medium Format Monday or Mamiya Monday. Any votes for either?

Hmmm...I'm kind of partial to Mamiya Monday (see The Beast above ;) ) But Medium-format Monday is good too. I say we start posting pictures taken with the cameras we post, too. I want to see what other people are doing with these beauties.

I think I posted this one before.....got it for $1. Love those garage, flea markets and church rummage sales.......!

God I love film!!!!!!!!
Do you have 35 mm insert for it ?

Most reactions

Back