Themes Forum News

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Corry, Jun 11, 2005.

1. Corry

Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Just thought I'd like to let you all know what you are missing in the themes forum, if you haven't been there lately.

First of all, we are in the process of trying to get nikonfan Photo of the Month idea more organized, and with more participation. I am taking the liberty of extending Mays deadline to June 15th for the nominations, and then running them from the 16th to the following 15th...I'll do that unless I get some feedback that says we should do it otherwise. Suggestions are always welcomed.

Photo of the Month Nomination Thread: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22793

Next, we have a Photo Challenge subforum that was created (again by nikon fan) with the intent to encourage to get people out and shooting. We are wrapping up the week 7 challenge, that was started on the 6th...the theme is "photo series". There have been tons of great submissions, and I encourage you all to take a look and participate, too!

Weekly Photo Challenge Sub-forum: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46

Also, for you PhotoShop gurus out there, we have the PhotoShop Challenge sub-forum. I have had many laughs in those threads, and I'm sure you will too! Please feel free to take up one of the challenges, or submit a photo and challenge everyone else!

PhotoShop Challenge Sub-forum: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

There are many other great threads full of amazing talent in the themes section. So git yer butts over there and PARTICIPATE! :) Hope to see y'all postin soon!

2. Corry

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Only 20 views and no replies? Oh come on people! Youi're missing out!

3. Artemis

Artemis Just Punked Himself

Photos NOT OK to edit
    hehe ive been meaning to get into these, but its so hard, as I cant do any of them....A weekly tutorial could be good....

4. Nikon Fan

Nikon Fan TPF Noob!

Yes everyone should visit the theme more often!!! All sorts of challenges, and the arty farty self portrait thread is also quite entertaining!!!! Now quit reading this and go the the themes section!!!

5. Corry

Photos NOT OK to edit

Ah yes...that thread is great. I like to make a game out of timing how long it will take for drool emoticons to show up after Jaffapie or some other pretty girls posts a pic! :lmao:

6. ferny

ferny TPF Noob!

Ahh... maybe I should move it to the themes forum where it's more on-topic. :twisted:

Oh, I feel evil today. :twisted: :mrgreen:

7. Nikon Fan

Nikon Fan TPF Noob!

But technically it's off topic here...and this is off topic eh? :lol: You are evil ferny!!!

8. Corry

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Go ahead...I'll just move it back. Oh, and I'm sunburnt AND PMSing...you want evil...I'll give ya evil.

9. ferny

ferny TPF Noob!

Ooo, forum tennis? Mmm... now I've just remembered those strawberries sitting there waiting to me eaten.