ThePhotoForum camera straps are ready to order!

Hi all!

Little update on the straps. I know many of you were interested in these, but very few orders have ended up being placed. I'm also guessing that many of you are like me, and although I intended to buy one, I haven't actually done it yet! :lol:

So, here is the deal...we need to get a minimum order of 50 together before they will produce the first batch. We're just over 10 right now. So, if you have thought about buying one, please jump in and place your order. These are the same straps being sold on major photography reseller sites for more than what we are selling them for right here on TPF! Get a great quality strap, save money over what you'd spend on some of the other sites, and help promote TPF in the process!

Did I mention they make great gifts for the holidays? :lol:

Seriously though, if you were thinking about ordering and haven't yet done so. Please do. If we can't get to 50 orders, they aren't going to be able to produce them!

Thanks!
Chase

I just know that there are probably quite a few people that did exactly what I did....which is, "I'll get around to it..." :lol:

How about this, for any of you who have already subscribed to TPF....if you place your order and show us confirmation, we'll extend your current TPF subscription an extra 3 months as a thank you for your order!

And, for those of you that have not yet subscribed. If you place your camera strap order, we'll give you a full year TPF subscription for $15 instead of the regular $25! To take advantage of this, you will need to contact me via PM.

Aren't we nice guys?? :lol: Why do I feel like I'm running one of those infomercials! :biglaugh:

Scott WRG Editor said:
I ordered one awhile ago, and was beginning to wonder what happened.

Now I know, and knowing is half the battle.

:)

I was just thinking the same thing - I did give them some time as I'm in the UK, but a month is a long time - I'll wait I guess.

Hi everyone.

I'm the guy trying to get this TPF Pro Loop strap project off the ground for the forum.

Ok, before you all start throwing stuff at me, as Chase said, the company who produces the straps (OpTech) requires a 50 order minimum, and the orders so far have not even reached 25% of that. I did this same project for another photo forum where it was extremely successul, and we ended up selling over 1,000 straps, and literally 99% of the people rave about how great of a strap it is.

This weekend I am going to try and embroider one of the straps, in which case the minimum order will not apply and I'd be able to start shipping them in about a week. Also, the embroidery will look nicer because we can add some color to it, and the stitching gives it a nice raised 3D look too. If the strap cannot be embroidered, I'm going to just go ahead and order the 50 from OpTech, because I know once everyone starts getting their straps and talking about them on the forum, all 50 will be gone pretty quickly.

I will also be producing some sample photographer's vests, shirts, hats and hoodies with the embroidered TPF logo once I work out the logo details with Chase. With those items there would also be no minimum order so most would ship in just a few days.

Sorry about the delay. I'll be back in a couple of days to update everyone.

First of all, sorry for the delay, but the straps are in production. I won't have the expected delivery date for a few more days. Will update you all when I have it.

We are still in need of more orders, but Phil was kind enough to place the order before we had reached our target number (which means he is risking losing some money). If you are interested, please order. These are the same OP/Tech straps you find at all of the camera shops and they usually cost more than what we are selling them for! They are a great way to help promomte the forum as well.

Thanks everyone, I hope you are looking forward to getting you straps like I am! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back