ThePhotoForum camera straps are ready to order!

Chase said:
I'm going to have to review the fine print, there has to be a way for me demand payment! :D

I can pay in the form of a non-sleeping baby at 3am. No extra for shipping :sexywink:

Oh, and we need to order some straps before DC :mrgreen:

I'd like to be the first Aussie on the board with one, how does PayPal work with international orders? does PayPal convert the currency or do I have to do that myself?

ooo! what a perfect replacement for my so-so stock strap! great way to rep the site that helped me get into photo! :D

Xmetal said:
I'd like to be the first Aussie on the board with one, how does PayPal work with international orders? does PayPal convert the currency or do I have to do that myself?

yes, paypal converts everything for you. You add funds from either your credit/debit card, or bank account. Place and order and paypal does all the work :thumbup:

ServerKill said:
yes, paypal converts everything for you. You add funds from either your credit/debit card, or bank account. Place and order and paypal does all the work :thumbup:

So I pay AU$18.95 and it all works?

Xmetal said:
So I pay AU$18.95 and it all works?

No, you pay US$18.95 and paypal charges you the equivalent AU$

I got mine - very nice strap, you forget that the camera is there sometimes! :mrgreen:

woohoooo i got mine in the mail today. It looks great
Here is a pic (excuse the poor quality, but i had to take it with my Trust Powercam)
Strap.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back