Therapy- The Maine Coast

jsecordphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
navitaspanorama2.jpg

Countless stars overhead, the smell of the ocean, the sound of waves crashing....these are the moments I live for.

Self portrait at Popham Beach State Park, Maine.
ISO10,000, f2.8, 20 seconds each

Had an amazing couple of nights on the coast of Maine last week! Got some other images I'm working on, but here's the self portrait for now. Pretty awesome getting a usable image at iso10k

welcome to Maine. The way life should be.

Nice shot man, saw this on Facebook or Instagram and liked it there [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No arguments there. My family (well my Dad, Brother, and I) always spend a few weeks camping in that area every summer, mostly just grilling food, fishing, and being beach bums. Last year we went around the new moon, and I got spoiled with like 8 clear nights in a row. This year I'm co-hosting a workshop in Acadia around the new moon the month we're camping, so I went up to grab some night scenes last week. I really want to just move to Maine

Wonderful!

Thanks John!

Thanks man!

Please do we need the tax base!

Acadia workshop? I am a stones throw away.

Yup, we'll be up there in June for the new moon. I'll probably be there for 4-5 days so I can get some shooting in before/after the workshop. Can't wait! I'll let you know when I'll be up there. Plus I'll be around Popham beach for two different 10 day trips this year and will be exploring up the coast while I'm there.

Tax base....... And here i am hoping we can keep Maine poor so it doesn't become Mass, and trying to get rid of tourists.

No arguments there. My family (well my Dad, Brother, and I) always spend a few weeks camping in that area every summer, mostly just grilling food, fishing, and being beach bums. Last year we went around the new moon, and I got spoiled with like 8 clear nights in a row. This year I'm co-hosting a workshop in Acadia around the new moon the month we're camping, so I went up to grab some night scenes last week. I really want to just move to Maine

Wonderful!

Thanks John!

Thanks man!
you know i have lived in this state for half my life and never been to Acadia. something odd with that.... And cool, glad you and your family have fun here.

Yup, we'll be up there in June for the new moon. I'll probably be there for 4-5 days so I can get some shooting in before/after the workshop. Can't wait! I'll let you know when I'll be up there. Plus I'll be around Popham beach for two different 10 day trips this year and will be exploring up the coast while I'm there.

You should plan a trip up to Baxter state park. Then hit the coast up by Blue Hill and searsport. Machias also if you are feeling up for it.

You should plan a trip up to Baxter state park. Then hit the coast up by Blue Hill and searsport. Machias also if you are feeling up for it.

Baxter is definitely on the to-do list for this year. I have so many places already in mind I don't know if I'll have time to get to everything, but even if I hit half of them it'll be a great year.

Wonderful!

Thanks John!

Thanks man!
you know i have lived in this state for half my life and never been to Acadia. something odd with that.... And cool, glad you and your family have fun here.

The park is nice but Bar Harbor is way too busy in the summer.

Funny thing is that you can get the same scenery for free if you travel up the coast a bit more.

Baxter is definitely on the to-do list for this year. I have so many places already in mind I don't know if I'll have time to get to everything, but even if I hit half of them it'll be a great year.

Let me know if you travel inland. Some places are worth going and some are worth skipping. Greenville is great if you plan on traveling by atv.

Wonderful!

Thanks John!

Thanks man!

Funny thing is that you can get the same scenery for free if you travel up the coast a bit more.
well i have been to bar harbor, rockport, etc. etc. etc. just never actually went out camping in acadia. Used to go up to the forks and get drunk and pretend to fish...

Wonderful!

Thanks John!

Thanks man!

Yeah, go to ANY trail in Cutler, machias, etc. Or up to West Quoddy Head. Or over to Grand Manaan. Or Eastport.

Nobody all summer, and stunning places to hike.

Or Tunk Mountain on the Blackwoods Road.

Jake

Most reactions

New Topics

Back