There are some really rude people on this forum...

I'm gonna work on becoming more rude. Promise.

True. I believe you export all the bad stuff to Canada :lol:
:raisedbrow:

(It's exported to the US, actually. Their beer is much weaker than ours. Reputedly tastes like
willy.gif
p!ss)

Whereas yours is fermented turkey juice?
We balance the bitterness with a little Maple Syrup.

[Wot's that you say? We're hijacking a vent about rude people on the forum? I guess that might be considered rude. Terribly sorry. Pass the turkey juice]

:confused: ??? :confused:

Chiller! :raisedbrow:

There is no such thing in my country!!! Tsk!

Oh yeah...forgot ....:hugs: oops...Germany is the beer capitol of the world. :wink::wink:;)

Anty....hijacking a vent thread...we gotta watch we dont get critiqued on this.:lmao::lmao: You know how those dumbarses are. If they only knew as much as they spewed from their flappin jaws...oops...Im being so rude. :lmao::lmao:....dont get Chiller started now.

Is it some kind of additive, then? :lmao:

No, but it lets you not have to drink those other ones... :)

Good stuff, I'd try it if you ever get the opportunity. But only if you like a beer dark and with FLAVOR (even though its a lager, it is strong as an IPA, just in an entirely different way).

BTW, its not a hijack if the pilot of the thread is going in the same direction :)

No, but it lets you not have to drink those other ones... :)

Good stuff, I'd try it if you ever get the opportunity. But only if you like a beer dark and with FLAVOR (even though its a lager, it is strong as an IPA, just in an entirely different way).

BTW, its not a hijack if the pilot of the thread is going in the same direction :)

There are hundreds of great breweries in the US, and Sam Adams IMO doesn't even come close to the top! Not that it's bad, but try some stuff from Troegs, Stone, Clipper City, and so on. ;)

I live less than 15 minutes away from a store that boasts 1100 different brews, an entire aisle of American microbrews...mmm...

(How did a thread about rude people switch to beer?)

Hmm, I value bluntness and honesty very much, and maybe I can be a bit too honest sometimes. I wonder if anyone has been seriously insulted or put-off by my opinions. I hope not. If so, sorry.

EDIT: so we're talking about beer this far down into the thread? Ok, How about that Innis and Gunn? Mmm! Scrumptious and worth every dollar! Sleeman Honey is great too.

There are hundreds of great breweries in the US, and Sam Adams IMO doesn't even come close to the top! Not that it's bad, but try some stuff from Troegs, Stone, Clipper City, and so on. ;)

I live less than 15 minutes away from a store that boasts 1100 different brews, an entire aisle of American microbrews...mmm...

(How did a thread about rude people switch to beer?)

I know, but Sam Adams is a lot easier to find. You might actually go into a restaurant that serves it. And of all the American beers that are easily available, I'd recommend it.

A friend of mine brews beer, and he made an IPA that ran at about 12%. Not that alcohol content makes a beer better, but it was a great brew. He won a local brewer's award with it...

That being said, if I order a beer from a Restaurant... Its a Sam Adams.

I love how this thread went so quickly from rudeness to beer. :lol:

Would you guys mind C&C'ing my etiquette when I C&C? Sometimes I'm afraid I'm a bit too harsh.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back