Original...

Salem%20Courthouse%20and%20Library%20-%20019%20TrueSight.jpg

Fixed..

Salem%20Courthouse%20and%20Library%20-%20019%20TrueSight%20-%20rev2.jpg

Can you see what I fixed?

Could you tell if you weren't looking?

Last edited:
Here's a hint...

(don't scroll down until you want the answer)

This is a 100% crop of a portion of the image... the portion that was altered.

Salem%20Courthouse%20and%20Library%20-%20019%20TrueSight%20-%20rev2%20-%20full%20crop.jpg

I caught it without looking at the hint, nice work my friend!

I think the reason I caught it is because sh** like that bugs me too :lol:

You should have 'shopped TPF on there while you were at it :D

That's a clean edit. I can't see any residuals of person you took out on the bottom right side.

I can also see that you cropped the image down just a tad. Do I get a cookie now? :lol:

I also like the exposure on the second image alot better. :thumbup:

Edit: Now that i'm looking at it more, I don't think there was any exposure edits were there?

Last edited:
I caught it without looking at the hint, nice work my friend!

I think the reason I caught it is because sh** like that bugs me too :lol:

You should have 'shopped TPF on there while you were at it :D

hehe, I thought about putting my website up there. :)

That's a clean edit. I can't see any residuals of person you took out on the bottom right side.

I can also see that you cropped the image down just a tad. Do I get a cookie now? :lol:

I also like the exposure on the second image alot better. :thumbup:

Edit: Now that i'm looking at it more, I don't think there was any exposure edits were there?

Yeah, no exposure diff, though initially the image I put up was in the wrong colorspace so you may have just caught it. (and I didn't like that one)

Yeah, you caught the crop. At some point I could only reconstruct so much of the chair so I had to crop a few pixels off the bottom. I'll mail you a cookie! :)

There is an evil amonst us...
Photoshop? I thought it was the spell checker! :lmao:

Where's the lady?

Oh well CRAP on the spelling. "amongst" Sorry. :lol: I should know better.

The lady...? She was eaten by a grue. :)

Why did you NOT straighten the distorted leaning in the photo?

skieur

PTLens will fix that wagon. :mrgreen:

Jon

See if anyone can spot my edit (OK to edit so I took the liberty):

In all seriousness, great shot.

Aren't you tempted to give that computer screen (and the corner of the one in the center) the heave ho?

Jon

In all seriousness, great shot.

Aren't you tempted to give that computer screen (and the corner of the one in the center) the heave ho?

Thanks!

Yeah, in fact the intrusion of technology into the space annoyed me in a lot of ways. In fact this shot started out as me trying to get a picture of the entire library... then it turned into "damn, can I get the shot without all these freakin' computers and xerox machines and crap in the shot?" And then it finally turned into "You know, a wonky angle on this would probably be wicked cool!"

In the end, I've resigned myself to the fact that 1. There is no good way to remove that computer anyway, because all I could -really- replace it with would be the back of that yellow desk it's sitting on, which would be the only space in the entire image that isn't buried in clutter. :lol: 2. The fact is that it shows that technology has intruded, and that it is as much a member of the chaos as everything else in the space.

What I really should have done is tried to make the technology in the space a statement in itself in some of the shots. Maybe I'll try that if I get to go back.

Indeed a clean edit. The metal bar isn't quite straight at the edges though. I wouldn't notice it without the 100%, but then again, that's something that in PP would drive me absolutely bonkers. (Perhaps using the rectangular marquee tool to control your cloning better would produce a cleaner edge.)

that is one of those shots you can have alot of fun with editing cause you could change so much with out people noticing unless they are really looking hard!

Most reactions

Back