www.djaphoto.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First off, I'm rubbish at Landscapes...lol

Secondly, I hope you like ;)

Cornish-Field.jpg

First off, I'm rubbish at Landscapes...lol

Secondly, I hope you like ;)

First off - you're obviously not rubish at lanscapes !

I love this picture and think the house completes it, I like the way you've composed it around the track as well :wink:

I really like this picture; however, I would watch how you edit your clouds. Although I love the forboding look to them, I can tell where you have masked the top and added contrast (because the top of the garage is ever so slightly fading to a black). Also, it looks like this picture was orginally much lighter with the way that I can tell that there is sun shining on the house and foreground. The sky doesn't quite match the ground. I know from exprience a pictures like this one is possible, but I would probably edit the ground a little to make it blend better with the clouds. Just to let know though, if I was not so into cloud pictures I would not have noticed this stuff and this really is a great picture. I love the composition. This really is a great picture. I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm contridicting myself.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Chris: totally agree with you, I guess I have quite a bit to learn but as said I'm not the best at Landscapes and often bin many as I put myself down to quickly. I sometimes quite like images that aren't supposed to look natural, you know (strange as it may sound) I quite like digital art and manipulating images so that they are different to how they 'should' look.

Taken onboard what you've said, and will attempt in the future again, don't you worry, I'll not be giving up ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back