There's a sucker born every minute.

You can pay me $450 instead.

:048:

So they edited it... then removed it... good! glad it was made public and they had to, um, rethink the whole thing.

So they edited it... then removed it... good! glad it was made public and they had to, um, rethink the whole thing.
Sorry there Sharon but I must disagree with your statement. I do not believe that there was any thinking involved in the first place. :biggrin-93:

Sorry there Sharon but I must disagree with your statement. I do not believe that there was any thinking involved in the first place. :biggrin-93:
Sure there was... they were thinking, "How can we liberate suckers from $500?" Seems like they came up with a pretty good way to me.

Does the $500 include admission. Desert Trip, aka Oldchella, was a two day concert with tickets going for $199 a day. For another $100, you're up front and you can take photos with a pro camera ... sounds like a good deal to me, at least for Desert Trip. Dunno about Firefly ... mmmmhhh ... VIP passes go for $2499 ...

Last edited:
Ahhh man!!!! You mean the offers gone?!?!?!
For only $300 I will let you shoot anything in my house all you want and then you can turn all your photos over to me and you will never see them again.

Most reactions

Back