These Eyes...

FuryofNature

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.furyofnaturephotography.com
Is this photo too symmetrical? (considering there is a line almost straight down the center) Does the selective coloring work in this photo?

Eyes.jpg

_KA

I like it but think it would be cool too to also deselect the whites of the eyes. Then not only will you have lines up and down, but 1/2 side to side as well. Might make it even more interesting.
Overall though, I really like this.

i think your composition is fine, but i'd like to see it in full color. elsaspet had a nice suggestion about the whites of the eyes, that might do the trick. I'm not really a selective coloring person though, so i might be a tad biased against it :D

i dont like selective coloring usually, and i think here it would work best if you left only the iris colored.

maybe if only the iris and eye lid were color, the part between the brow and lid is too distracting for my taste

keep it all color. the focus is on the eye no matter if it is selective color or not, so for me i would rather it just all be color or all b/w. i think the selective color takes me away from the photo and more to the selective color. if that makes any sense at all?

Most reactions

Back