These ignorant women get more screen time than they deserve

I didn't like her actual performance, but she certainly had guts coming out to do a monologue.

But what I'm tired of hearing is "This is what the pageant should be about!" No, the pageant should be about not existing at all anymore. Enough! Why do intelligence, dedication, scholarship have to be showcased while prancing around in evening gowns and bikinis? Eff that. If we really want to show respect for women like this, regardless of what she looks like, then how about, hmmm, equal pay?

...thats so cute..now run along,and make me a sammich..

I didn't like her actual performance, but she certainly had guts coming out to do a monologue.

But what I'm tired of hearing is "This is what the pageant should be about!" No, the pageant should be about not existing at all anymore. Enough! Why do intelligence, dedication, scholarship have to be showcased while prancing around in evening gowns and bikinis? Eff that. If we really want to show respect for women like this, regardless of what she looks like, then how about, hmmm, equal pay?

...thats so cute..now run along,and make me a sammich..

I believe we've already gone over the dangers (and not to me!) of any sammich I would make as a result of such an order ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back