These two <3

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My son and daughter from today. I have had my daughter signed up for a modeling thing since basically she was born and she's had 1 job so far.. lol my son I'm just now starting him with the same agency and there's an event tomorrow that I needed a quick shot for. SO, I took these just now when he got home from school. lol

Super tight crops for me but its just going on a simple 4x6 to be handed out to the company reps that will be at this thing tomorrow for *hopefully* some direct bookings.

CBC_9672-Edit-2 by Bonnie Craig, on Flickr

CBC_9674 by Bonnie Craig, on Flickr

Man, Those is some sharp focus on those eyes!!!

Wonderful job! I bet they get something. Keep us post on how it goes! :)

Thanks! I failed, it's tomorrow. .Sunday. lol Hopefully my son does ok. He is mildly autistic and I think they have concern for that as he can be a difficult child. He's lots "better" behavior wise than he used to be but we shall see. :)

Thanks! I failed, it's tomorrow. .Sunday. lol Hopefully my son does ok. He is mildly autistic and I think they have concern for that as he can be a difficult child. He's lots "better" behavior wise than he used to be but we shall see. :)

They shouldn't worry about it. Does he like having his picture taken?

Eh.. yes and no. He cheeses it up but his attention span is well.. that of a 3 year old lol so you just never know.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back