They have lost their minds at Nikon

Actually - my post was in error I thought the unit you were looking for was the MB-D10, realized after you were looking for the 12. I apologize for the confusion, however my intentions were to be helpful.

Understood! No harm done.

Not sure they warrant cranky responses.

Now you're reading into things. My response was simply an attempt to understand what you were trying to say. Trever1t's response does not seem cranky to me either.

Written like you be cranky to me - whatever ...?

Actually - my post was in error I thought the unit you were looking for was the MB-D10, realized after you were looking for the 12. I apologize for the confusion, however my intentions were to be helpful.

Understood! No harm done.

Not sure they warrant cranky responses.

Now you're reading into things. My response was simply an attempt to understand what you were trying to say. Trever1t's response does not seem cranky to me either.

Written like you be cranky to me - whatever ...?

:peacesign::hail:

I pre-ordered one thru Adorama. I believe it was $449. Still not cheap, but better than $600.

Adorama still has the grip back-ordered. So, I checked my local camera shop. They had one MB-D12 in stock. They were asking $650 for it and I told them it was selling for much less elsewhere, so they dropped the price to $450. I picked up the grip and cancelled my pre-order from Adorama.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back