They jumped out of a perfectly good airplane today

Discussion in 'People Photography' started by kundalini, Oct 7, 2007.

1. kundalini

kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Tomorrow my two sons turn 23 & 21 years old. Yes, they have the exact same birth date. This means I can now legally sit down in a pub have and a drink with both of them. Gawd, I feel old now. Anyway, it's a rare occassion we all get together on the same day with all of us living in different locations. Today they went skydiving.

Two things I discovered about myself today. 1) Even though I drink and smoke, my heart can take the abuse of racing while watching them plummet to the Earth defying death as I use to and 2) I need a bigger boat.

As many hear have done so in the past, as a proud parent, here are my sons - Jeffrey and Justin. I have only processed two photos tonight, but if any others are keepers, I will post.

Thanks.

1. Jeffrey. I think the butterflies are beginning to stir.
    [​IMG]

2. Justin. The veteran - his second jump anyway.
    [​IMG]

2. oldnavy170

oldnavy170 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I have always been interested in skydiving but I am way too afraid to do it! Thats cool your kids have the same birthday....makes it easy for birthday partys, huh?! :)

3. Antarctican

Antarctican TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Nice looking boys. You caught interesting expressions on their faces - both trepidation and excitement. I'll bet the look on your face was priceless too! Glad it all ended well. And thanks for sharing.

4. kundalini

kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Yeah, only one day on the calendar to mark. With two major spinal surgeries, I thought it best to live vicariously through them.

The look on my face was rather felt on my backside. The sphincter was soooo tight I couldn't have pushed......well, I think you might understand. And yes, it all ended well, with big bear hugs all around.

Thanks.

5. JimmyJaceyMom

JimmyJaceyMom TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    haha you are funny. Well I am glad they had a good time and that they can both drink with you now. haha. Happy birthday boys!