They kick ya when your down.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by bantor, Oct 23, 2005.

1. bantor

bantor TPF Noob!

Friggen schools!

So the other day I got a letter from my school that told me all the starting times, my teacher, when i would get my ID card and all that fancy school starting stuff. This was all fine and dandy because i am just about ready to get back to school and learn some stuff. I just quite my job in antisipation of this and got all my books and was ready to go, then on Friday i got a call from the school and they said "your course has been canceled due to the fact there is no teacher, and there are not enough students" I was a little stunned to say the least. I asked what my options were and all i can do is wait till next year, or get my money back.

Now the real problem with this is the fact that I have already got a working visa, and a ticket to go to Australia for a year, and i was to do this right after my course ended in march. Now i am in a real pickle, no job, no school, and a ticket that is no good for 4 months, it just drives me bonkers! the worst part is the fact that this school has screwed me around now for 2 years!

I just don't know what to do at all. Any suggestions?

2. Verbal

Verbal $100

Take up alcohol.

No I'm kidding, don't do that. I honestly don't know what to tell ya... is there somewhere else you could take a similar class?

3. bantor

bantor TPF Noob!

The only other place within a reasonable distance that offers the same course is a three hour drive away, and i have checked and the course is full there.

4. Peanuts

Peanuts TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Get your photography certificate at SAIT? :mrgreen:

Actually, can't help you out here. Hope everything works out :S. Sorry that you find yourself in this situation.

5. bantor

bantor TPF Noob!

Photography citificate would be nice, but the resulting job for a person of my experience would be somewhat less than an apprentice wage ;)

6. Meysha

Meysha still being picky Vicky

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    OH Noooo!!!!

That really sucks! I had some friends here and exactly the same thing happened to them. They shut down a whole department at my uni coz there just weren't enough students. :-( sucks ey!
    So they all had to move to the next city. :-(

That may be the best thing for you to do. Move somewhere you can do the course. Or just work until you go over seas.