They made me do it!!!

I guess I'll add my little political comment here as well.

Just remember, it doesn't matter which of the two major candidates you support, half of the country disagrees with you! :lol:

Chase said:
If you want to post it in terms of "look what a cool picture this is" or "check out this cool job I did on a sign", I won't ban you for it...:lol: I just want to avoid the "Kerry is a...." or "Bush is a...." and so on and so forth.

People are just too divided about politics (which obviously you have had plenty of first hand experience with), so I want to avoid the nonsense that goes along with political "discussions". I appreciate you respecting my requests.

Cool. Thanks. It's veeeeerrrrrrry understandable. (mygrain bows to the forum guru and offers a sacrificial apple) :D :lol: :wink:

Chase said:
If you want to post it in terms of "look what a cool picture this is" or "check out this cool job I did on a sign", I won't ban you for it...:lol: I just want to avoid the "Kerry is a...." or "Bush is a...." and so on and so forth.

People are just too divided about politics (which obviously you have had plenty of first hand experience with), so I want to avoid the nonsense that goes along with political "discussions". I appreciate you respecting my requests.

:::sniff, sniff:::

do i smell politics in the air??

i've been starvin for a nice, bloody, lightly grilled political debate with just a touch of salt...

(take a deep breath chase, in through your nose, out through your mouth... i'm only kidding :p :lol: )

Osmer_Toby said:

i've been starvin for a nice, bloody, lightly grilled political debate with just a touch of salt...

(take a deep breath chase, in through your nose, out through your mouth... i'm only kidding :p :lol: )

Don't make me pretend to ban you again :p

Chase said:
Osmer_Toby said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

no worries, massa. toby be good! :lol:

Chase said:
Osmer_Toby said:

:evil:

YOU FREAKED ME OUT WHEN YOU DID THAT!!!! DON'T DO IT AGAIN!!!!

beer%20mug%202.jpg
:D

Artemis said:
Ill have the apple!

(Edit: One great thing about us brits...we couldnt care less who's in charge! :p)

here ya go...

apple.jpg

Osmer_Toby said:
Chase said:

http://reefs.org/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=25
You'd love this one--lots of conservative bashing going on...

http://www.talktothehand.org/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewforum&f=4
A little more conservative, but very open-minded and good natured people.

:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back