Thief !!

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The weather here has been so....crap....the last few days, I spent a lot of time looking out my window, wishing for sun, and staring at my bird feeders, when I noticed, this ....not so feathery squirrel making its way up the post. After a few trying times getting half way, but sliding back down, he managed to get the spoils.

163_6360a.JPG

What a capture. Well, if it is such hard work to get to the treats, then it is a little less than "thieving", isn't it?
I like how the snow sits in its coat!
I put out a bird feeder when there was the snow, but it seems like our birds don't want to come --- could it be for our cat being KNOWN to be here? (She spends most time indoors these days, but still... I wonder! I wanted to get some bird photos, too, and you all say you get yours on your bird feeders ... ah: as I am typing this, a big black bird is here, but it is too dark to get any photo as yet...)

Thanks everyone for your comments.
Raymond. ...This could be the one that climbed up Daisys arm. There are 10 or so of these that frequent my back yard, but this guy has the most courage. That was a great shot you took too....with the squirrel on Daisys arm...I remember her expression.
LaFofo....Yeah..I think the cat might have something to do with the lack of feathered creatures. I have a big German Shepperd. He can clear the backyard of any living creature within second of letting him in the back yard.

Ha, I love this one! :D Wonderful capture, perfect DOF. The driving snow looks great here.

He is working so hard in the terrible weather. Please, please, can't we run to the store and buy him some of his own food - raw peanuts or cracked corn? :lovey:

(You can probably guess what my budget is for my back yard critters, but they are fat and happy!) :blushing:

This is pretty cool, I see them running around my backyard all the time stealing things. I'm starting to think there is a Squirrel black market somewhere in my flower beds :)

what a great up close picture...the snow in the background... love it..

cant believe i missed this... great shot chiller!!

Thanks all for the awesome comments. I appreciate it. I sure hope this weekend is nice.
Terri...he had my dog to contend with on the first few attempts. But he was soooo persistant. Finally he made it.
April...Im sick of snow and clouds already. And there is more on the way this weekend.
Thanks again everyone.

Great Shot!!!
Almost a circus attraction! heheh....

Most reactions

Back