things, again just things :D

santino

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.artofart.com
Leningrad with Jupiter 8 2/50 and Super Wide Heliar 15/4.5 on Hp5 in D76.

y91xmu.jpg

y91xmv.jpg

y91xm0.jpg

y91xmw.jpg

comments are welcome, thanks :)

the motion in the first image is well captured, I really like the feel it has to it.

Nice set, I especially like the 1st and 4th, Pity you didn't capture the girls face on the first one though. Good job.

Love the mood in the first one .The girls pose is so fanciful. Like the scraps of paper or whatever scattered in the FG.
Second has great perspective and DOF. The top of the light standard looks as if it is coming out of the very centre of the farthest point.
Had to look hard to find the guy on the bike in the third one. Love the shadows.
The crane in the last one looks as if it is eating the buildings and there's nothing those pipsqueak ppl can do about it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

great shots santino. love HP5!

I really like the first one Santino. All are very well done. !!!

That first one is lovely!:hail:

I think the first shot is great, but I love all these shots! The lines in the 2nd shot are wonderful, 3rd shot has great shadow detail and the last shot with this crane with jaws wow! very cool! The tones in all these shots are perfect.

what processes did you use during developing? like in the first one. I'm doing some bw developing and printing and trying to soak up as much as I can. looks like you did some burning or dodging in that first one to get the vignetting. am i right? looks really nice to me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back