things people should make for the odd ball photographer

My pleasure to help. I figure it took me long enough to find the damned thing, might as well try to save someone else the aggrivation LOL.

mysteryscribe said:
older whisky ..... faster horses..... younger women..... better drugs

I just heard that song on the radio--actually on the radio--yesterday!

There are only two times I ever listen to country music.... One, when I work on film...Two, when I go camping in West Virginia....

That song plays right often on country music stations around here, along with the I remember the year that clayton delany died. All those strike a chord with me. I couldn't help throwing it in here.

This is off topic, but... You're in NC, right? Do you get WKML? That's the station I used to listen to all the time in Fayetteville. Sometimes I miss it.

nothing is off topic as far as I can tell this is like a bunch of guys sitting in a bar drinking beer talking about some hobby.

No best I can do with my darkroom radio is thomasville. Thats about ten miles away. So you were in fayettenam lol....I can't imagine missing much about that place.

LMAO Fayettenam... haven't heard THAT one in a loooong while. If we were talking the hobby up in the pub, I'd buy you a round for bringing that one back!

Well i did it... I took my metal sheers to one of my old cameras took the tripod area out of it. cut it about three inches by two inches. Screwed and glued the whole sheet to one of my retros. Actually the one I have been using in the sudio. It looks as though it is going to work fine. Now I'm gonna have to paint it.

I've got a couple of others that need tripod holders. I think I might just go a little nuts tomorrow and fix them all.

Im thinking combination beer cooler / camera bag....

That's a really good idea. That could be your way to make millions!

I don't drink a lot of beer but I would want one of those.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back