Things that drive me crazy!!!!

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The sound of someone smacking on an apple in the next cubical!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

k- now your turn.

When the guy that works in the office with me won't stop talking when I'm trying to work (or browse the forum!)

Spending TOO much of my life flourescent-light-buld tanning in my cubicle. I'm thinking there is an outside world someplace nearby, but I never seem to be able to be a part of it!!! :?

The same person smacking on chips now!!!!!!!! ARGHHH!!!! She eats all day long except during lunch!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

starbucks, walmart, hands free cellular devices, shoe stores, fat ladies who are convinced they wear narrows, boredom, complacency, airplanes, traffic, gas prices, undiciplined children, burned out light bulbs, things going slowly, cleaning my room, cleaning my store, no lunch, no lunch money, being in a shopping center that absoultely no one shops at, eating breakfast and being hungry 1 hour later, washer dryer combos, sears, power companies, cable television, my computer, rednecks, idiots, divorces, having to dress up, hospitals, funeral homes, trees losing there leaves, sadness, having no money in my savings account, SUV's, big trucks for little guys, ham sandwiches, turkey sandwiches, raw fish, eating out every night, people who smell bad, people who smell like my ex, my ex, boredom on the photoforum, not being able to go to school, working too much, needing new tires and oil change and brake pads, but not being able to afford them, people who ruin my movie going experience, people who have sex just to see if having a kid would be "fun", kids who are little jerks, inexperience, silver spooners, people who say i should vote, , people who try to control others, people who abuse there GF/BF's, people who feel the need to hit children, if i ever see you hit a kid in walmart again, ill punch your lights out. i mean it. no sundays off, rudness, uncomfortable shoes, minimum wage, the cost of developing film, the cost of digital cameras, selectively deaf people, and oh yeah,everything else too...

md

Chase said:
Spending TOO much of my life flourescent-light-buld tanning in my cubible. I'm thinking there is an outside world someplace nearby, but I never seem to be able to be a part of it!!! :?

Especially durring winter when the sun rises after I get to work and sets before I leave.

My insanely rude room mate, people with no common sense, people who take everything they have for granted, no money, help desk central customers, and class!

Zach :D

People who complain about stuff that drives them crazy!!! :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

Back