Things that make you go......VROOMMMM!!

Beautiful road!!! In the second picture, I think you need more interesting looking car, but the first picture, WOW!
Now you did it. Now you're going to get all the BMW snobs in here yelling "OMG! IT's a BMW!!!!one111 BMW is like the best car eveh!!!!111one1!"

Well, my goal was to shoot only the road, the twists and turns at this particular spot really caught my eye. I stayed there shooting for about 20 minutes, this was the only car that passed, so I thought I was pretty lucky to get a beemer. I would have had to wait a pretty long time to get something better. I think the white offsets good against the pavement and green grass too.

20 minutes, this was the only car that passed

I know people that would ride for 2 days to get there and ride on that road. Me included! I can't remember how many times I've sat at the bottom (or top) of Palomar Mountain waiting for a window of solitude to ride alone.

Beautiful road!!! In the second picture, I think you need more interesting looking car, but the first picture, WOW!
OMG! IT's a BMW!!!!one111 BMW is like the best car eveh!!!!111one1

You got to be kidding! It might just be a 328, but it still is a BMW!!
It is THE car you need on such roads (reasonable price tag).

No other car can do justice to that road than a BMW, PERIOD

Nothing personnel.

Nothing personnel.

"Yawn"

I'm sorry, you say something?

BMW SCHME-MW.

Nothing personnel.
:lol:
When did this turn into a Comedy thread?

OP awesome shot, that photo really captures you. ESPECIALLY if you are a speed enthusiast (I say this to include bikes/cars/performance whateva's)

I know people that would ride for 2 days to get there and ride on that road. Me included! I can't remember how many times I've sat at the bottom (or top) of Palomar Mountain waiting for a window of solitude to ride alone.
I had a coworker die on that road on his bike, not too long ago.

I had a coworker die on that road on his bike, not too long ago.

I'm sorry to hear that, it's a dangerous road. Was another vehicle involved?

My oldest brother was killed on a motorcycle. Vehicle turned left in front of him. It's hard on the family for sure. I used to hide my bikes from my mom after I moved out. She always knew, just didn't want to know, ya know?

I quit riding street when my first son was born. Wife still rides to work, but no pleasure riding any more. Maybe when the kids are older. For now, the dirt's a lot softer. Sand is even better still. :lol:

Yeah it's a dangerous hobby, I gave it up over a year ago.
No, it was jut him on the road. I guess he just got over zealous and went over the side.

Most reactions

Back