things that really p*ss me off....

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
about the opposite sex...

first and foremost....as a chick, may i say, i hate to see men spit..
they get out of the car, and spit... they are walking across the street, lets spit...what is the deal? if you saw women walking around spiting, you would think, uugghh... and when i walk down a sidewalk and there is spit, i wanna rub your dang face in it... swallow that stuff... we dont wanna see it..or if its so hideous, get a napkin, spit in it..and THROW THE SUCKER AWAY........if its too ugly to be in your mouth, its too ugly for me to see it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now... whats something the opposite sex does that just almost drives you nuts? there has to be something....

you can even do something the same sex does...
such as..

it ticks me off royally, when a chick uses tears to get sympathy from a male....when a chick cries, you should have lost your family member, or your hair should have fallen smooth off your head...
crying at the drop of a hat makes us look bad....

me and anicole grew up around guys, as cousins, brothers, best friends..etc... the worst thing you could be called was a girl..

ie: you throw like a girl... you cry like a girl... your just acting like a big ole girl...

so we only cry on big things... but when a chick is so stupid as to cry cause her guy got mad about something....i wanna hit her...

as we say, pull up your big girl panties and walk on... be a woman... be tougher than that....( i will admit, mommy commercials make us cry like babies....) :lol:

Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.
Crying is blackmail.
Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.
If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.
If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.
ALL men see in only 16 colours, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.
Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as footballl, cricket, etc.
You have enough clothes. You have too many shoes.
I am in shape. Round is a shape.
Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.

darfion.. i have read that before...and i agree....except for the time limit on admissible stuff of arguments...

if your stupid last year, you need reminding that your gonna be stupid again, and we will show a progress report....

personally, i dont keep any records of wrong... i pay back right away... then its over, as soon as the pinesol leaks out of your body...

Darfion said:
You kind of scare me a little

smart man.... besides..

the toilet seat thing...

ya'll grow up... put the whole thing down, who wants it up and open??

again...yuck..... i would just as soon not share one with a guy anyway..ya'lls aim sucks... we never miss...( your aims goes with your measuring... ya'll are always off a few inches....):lmao:

you dont go in our bathroom and have to look at the seat to see if its wet... we make sure the sucker is clean, spick and span... and ready for the next one...

think about it...ya'll never had to worry going into your mommas house, did ya? ever????

so..there.... drop the whole seat, lid and all, it looks better.....sheeze...

Someone needs a smoke break. Or possibly some chocolate. Maybe a nap?

Manipulation. If you play games with me I swear to God I'll drop you so fast you won't know what hit you.

Slight pet peeve of mine, in case you couldn't tell. If you have something to say, say it and say it clearly.

I can't walk out of a restaurant without spitting., dunno why.. I remember camping in Ohio once, this kid spit on my youngest bro.. my dad walked over to him, grabbed him by the ears, and spit 3x in his face. I am sure the kid is tramatized for life! Both his parents (friends of mom and dads) were watching.. lmao~!

selfishness pi**es me off more then anything

I try not to gender stuff, coz men and woman are both equally scr*wed if they wanna be, but thankfully there are a few goods out there to give me hope.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back